onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Leon Legge

Danish Valiant

I asked Martin Tideswell on twitter, if the rumor about Leon Legges contract extension was true, and if he could look into it, and he is.

But the fact that Leon Legge himself liked my question, tells me that it's most likely true!

And if that indeed is the case, I can point out soooo many things wrong, that makes our club even more shambolic than it already is!

I could understand it, if it was a margin players. But Legge has been one of our absolute best and most consistent performing players this season!

First of: on top of being clueless, Aspin is now also a liar! He has said himself MANY times, and I mean MANY times, that he will pick what he believes is the best team, no matter what.

If he isn't picking Legge, who's been a man machine in our defence, only because he doesn't want to trigger his contract extension, then liar liar pants on fire! :wacko:

Second: how many others, of the new lot has the same clause? Can we end up having to grind the last points needed, out with a reserve team?

I can't believe how literally sad and frustrated, I am about the sad sad sad state of our club!:sad::sad::sad:

Advert

I asked Martin Tideswell on twitter, if the rumor about Leon Legges contract extension was true, and if he could look into it, and he is.

But the fact that Leon Legge himself liked my question, tells me that it's most likely true!

And if that indeed is the case, I can point out soooo many things wrong, that makes our club even more shambolic than it already is!

I could understand it, if it was a margin players. But Legge has been one of our absolute best and most consistent performing players this season!

First of: on top of being clueless, Aspin is now also a liar! He has said himself MANY times, and I mean MANY times, that he will pick what he believes is the best team, no matter what.

If he isn't picking Legge, who's been a man machine in our defence, only because he doesn't want to trigger his contract extension, then liar liar pants on fire! :wacko:

Second: how many others, of the new lot has the same clause? Can we end up having to grind the last points needed, out with a reserve team?

I can't believe how literally sad and frustrated, I am about the sad sad sad state of our club!:sad::sad::sad:

This happens in football, sometimes it's the amount of appearances or a certain number of goals and will not be Aspins fault, the blame for having this kind of contract will be further up the chain.

If this is true Aspin, Garlick and the owner have to sort it out immediately and someone needs to be honest with the fans.

Don’t get me wrong I’m no massive fan of Legge, aside from Manny, Hannant and Brown I’m not a fan of any of the current set of players, but Legge will be needed to help stave off relegation.

Exactly! But the sad fact is, that if Aspin is asked about this tomorrow (if Legge again isn't playing or subbed on), you just know Aspin will kick off and the Radio Stoke reporter, will go home in an ambulance! He does not like critical questions that man...

Exactly! But the sad fact is, that if Aspin is asked about this tomorrow (if Legge again isn't playing or subbed on), you just know Aspin will kick off and the Radio Stoke reporter, will go home in an ambulance! He does not like critical questions that man...

To be fair if it’s that weapon Blakeman it would be doing everyone a favour!

This should've been sorted out weeks ago but, as NORMal ,our stupid owner is playing dangerous games. This will result in the better players leaving in the summer. Vale are in a mess. Valiants, it's the 29th of January tomorrow and still no activity to get us out of the mire. Aspin, Smurthwaite and Garlick, get it sorted! !!!!!

This happens in football, sometimes it's the amount of appearances or a certain number of goals and will not be Aspins fault, the blame for having this kind of contract will be further up the chain.

Yes, these clauses are common, because usually they are not a problem!

Only at Vale, will a clause like this, sideline one of our best performing and important players, halfway through the season!

******* shambolic this place is :banghead:

This should've been sorted out weeks ago but, as NORMal ,our stupid owner is playing dangerous games. This will result in the better players leaving in the summer. Vale are in a mess. Valiants, it's the 29th of January tomorrow and still no activity to get us out of the mire. Aspin, Smurthwaite and Garlick, get it sorted! !!!!!

Just like Hannant being offered a new contract, same time as Pope. Or did I just imagine that?

Him being offered it, is the last we heard about that anyway... What has it been now? 2 months?

You don't have to be a professor, to figure out he won't be extending his stay...

Yes, these clauses are common, because usually they are not a problem!

Only at Vale, will a clause like this, sideline one of our best performing and important players, halfway through the season!

******* shambolic this place is :banghead:

Did you know at the start of the season he would play say 30 games with his injury record ? If not I suppose it's a gamble to give him a 2 year contract,football is a very cruel mistress.

This is a mess. It is not new. Remember Andreas Lipa? Exactly the same situation with him. That said, Leon Legge is a good professional but his game is based on winning headers. He is not great

on the ball or when players run at him with the ball. I am much more concerned about getting in a winger and striker

If this is true Aspin, Garlick and the owner have to sort it out immediately and someone needs to be honest with the fans.

Don’t get me wrong I’m no massive fan of Legge, aside from Manny, Hannant and Brown I’m not a fan of any of the current set of players, but Legge will be needed to help stave off relegation.

Garlick is just another of Norman’s puppets.

If Norman says jump he says how high.

Can’t really see what he does to justify his wages.

He hasn’t set the world on fire or improved anything.

If Norman wants to save money he should sack him and replace him with Boomer.

It was probably Garlick who negotiated the Tonge is he still here?)and Pugh contracts so we had to offer them extensions.

Garlick is just another of Norman’s puppets.

If Norman says jump he says how high.

Can’t really see what he does to justify his wages.

He hasn’t set the world on fire or improved anything.

If Norman wants to save money he should sack him and replace him with Boomer.

It was probably Garlick who negotiated the Tonge is he still here?)and Pugh contracts so we had to offer them extensions.

Aren't all employees basically puppets of the owners of the business ? Dont all employees have to carry out the instructions of those above them in the food chain,what do you expect Garlick to do say, get stuffed Norman I'll do what I want.

Archived