onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Get out of our club Smurf! !!

ELDERBEZZA

Advert

It's not like he hasn't had chances to rectify things and correct his mistakes. Since he forced Page and his squad out, he's had 5 and a half transfer windows to replace them. Every single time, he's failed.

That's not forgetting all the PR gaffes that went before then, and the constant undermining of Page from the moment he took over. After years of mistakes and supposed lessons learnt, when asked in pre season what his plans for the club were, we were told again, "with a bit of luck and a fair wind". That's it. That's his genius plan to right his many wrongs. Completely thick, and should be no where near a football club in any way shape or form.

The amount of blatant lies he's told are staggering, too many to mention. His wage structure has led to huge squads devoid of quality, for years, regardless of who the manager is.

Whatever happened to the flats, whatever happened to the pub at the paddock? We never needed those things, but what ever came of them? He had a spell when he brought Bruno in he'd do a video interview for social media. That didn't last. He was off twitter on twitter. On OVF, off OVF. Everything is just a massive bodge job, or a novel idea he soon gets bored of.

He's a fat mess, and things need to change at our club soon, before things start getting extremely nasty. Our future is easy to see, clubs like Chesterfield, Leyton Orient, Stockport, Wrexham, Darlington are clear examples. No one can deny now, with him in charge, that's where we're going.

Smurthwaite has to go before any progress can be made.

However,in the short term Aspin has to be replaced because our league position is far more important than who runs the club,Aspins record since last Jan18 is Won 9 Drawn 18 and Lost 21 that is not acceptable on any level and on that basis he should be dismissed.

So in the short term Aspin must go ASAP to have a hope of preserving our precious league status.

I honestly question Smurf's sanity? Is he a brick short of a wall or is he secretly enjoying all the hatred towards him?

A "normal" person would be seriously affected by now with the fan response and the facts that he's taking this club one way....down. as a self confessed non loser then Smurf must have a plan somewhere in his head as to a long term project for Vale.

His family cannot be enjoying life as they see him constantly being questioned by fans. He is NOT in control of a thriving business, in fact just the opposite, we are a failing, sad small league Club with no direction forward at all.

There is no chance in anyone coming forward to purchase Vale and he makes that impossible anyway. So he's left with an ever disgruntled and dwindling customer base which ultimately means his business will go bust.

Sad, sad excuse for a human being. He has cornered himself now into an impossible situation and I believe his ego is the only thing that prevents him from seeing sense or facts.

I for one would allow him a small amount of thanks if only he would now walk away and accept a reasonable figure for him to retire to his other interests. Come on Smurf show us that you are not from the planet Zog and swallow your pride and leave us alone. I will hold the door open kindly for you on your last day and bid you farewell.

I honestly question Smurf's sanity? Is he a brick short of a wall or is he secretly enjoying all the hatred towards him?

A "normal" person would be seriously affected by now with the fan response and the facts that he's taking this club one way....down. as a self confessed non loser then Smurf must have a plan somewhere in his head as to a long term project for Vale.

His family cannot be enjoying life as they see him constantly being questioned by fans. He is NOT in control of a thriving business, in fact just the opposite, we are a failing, sad small league Club with no direction forward at all.

There is no chance in anyone coming forward to purchase Vale and he makes that impossible anyway. So he's left with an ever disgruntled and dwindling customer base which ultimately means his business will go bust.

Sad, sad excuse for a human being. He has cornered himself now into an impossible situation and I believe his ego is the only thing that prevents him from seeing sense or facts.

I for one would allow him a small amount of thanks if only he would now walk away and accept a reasonable figure for him to retire to his other interests. Come on Smurf show us that you are not from the planet Zog and swallow your pride and leave us alone. I will hold the door open kindly for you on your last day and bid you farewell.

Just make sure that as soon as he goes out of the door that all the locks and alarm codes are changed.

Starve him out. Don't renew season tickets. Appeal to all die hards not to renew.

NS is killing our club. This is the only chance we have of him selling the club. We might die but if NS remains the owner then the death of our club is a certainty. Starving him out is our only chance of survival as PVFC.

He has yet to face his biggest fear and embarrassment, in being stuck with a redundant football ground on a plot of land that nobody would touch with a barge-pole in terms of a sale.

At what point did we become so *****? We deride Sjoke fans wrecking our bogs but expect our own idiots to "hurt" Smurf. We ( Some of us) laugh at Notts county visiting numbers yet in reality our home attendances are poor. Very poor. We can't laugh at anyone else until we sort out our own house.

At what point did we become so *****? We deride Sjoke fans wrecking our bogs but expect our own idiots to "hurt" Smurf. We ( Some of us) laugh at Notts county visiting numbers yet in reality our home attendances are poor. Very poor. We can't laugh at anyone else until we sort out our own house.

No one is advocating physically hurting Smurthwaite.

There's a lot of truth in this. Norman prides himself on his business acumen and his reputation for success. This may well be his achilles' heel.

Nobody in their right mind would want to keep losing money hand over fist and, at the same time, their reputation for success in business.

More to the point, if he carries on, he'll become notorious as the man who destroyed a proud community football club, taking it from L1 to the national and losing a shed load of cash in the process.

So cut your losses while you're ahead would be my advice - it will do us all a huge favour.

Archived