onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Get out of our club Smurf! !!

ELDERBEZZA

Guest TommyMac

There were a few small groups in the paddock who, at the final whistle, were wildly applauding like we'd just won promotion. 'Pleasantries' were exchanged with a group of lads who 'politely' asked why they were applauding that performance. :banghead:

Advert

Even if by some miracle we muster enough points to stay in the League where is the hope or passion for Vale to do anything different next season? Aspin CANNOT change and cannot get the best out of this squad, or any squad in my opinion. Couple that with the fact the big blue blob will NEVER relinquish the Club as there are no other nutters around with the kind of cash he wants and you have a perfect recipe for doom, gloom and perpetual negativity surrounding the whole club. Vale are well and truly shafted, no matter what happens for the reminder of this god awful season. I'll break my promise of a dry January and console myself with a glass or 6 of fine wine .

Just thought I would mention that Jamie Mackie came on as a sub for Oxford and scored. Well done Mr Chairman, another balls-up in the transfer market. Why don’t you just do us all a favour and clear off.

We were in for Sykes not Mackie, Still want the fat bas%&rd to go though.

Smurthwaite is now saying that if the crowds drop off any more then the Hughill money will be used to cover the shortfall to the end of May as the 1st installment did.

the tosser means that he'll use the hugill money to pay for his holidays and **** the club. as long as his arse pocket is full them he's happy.

No shock with that it was expected

At least the statement admits he has said he would provide money but as usual he had no intention of providing it and would always find an excuse (which is the only variable) not to.

He is a dictator and tries to control everything stifling any initiative, creativeness , desire anyone has whether supporter or employee , he has to be the centre of everything a big mushroom with all and sundry under his shadow and how dare anyone raise their heads above his.

He will surround himself with yes people and create an environment like the story of 'the emperors new clothes' and live in a bubble of self worship anyone different will be thrown out as his entourage will only agree with him , meaning in his eyes he can do no wrong and wont listen and put down/dismiss anyone who says different as retreats back into his comfort blanket of his bubble.

an eg I can see now , staff I'm going to put new seats in the vacant un-used lorne st area , well mr owner that's a great idea that will smarten it up you are so forward thinking and your idea to move (unmatched) seats from other areas of the ground into the hamil end was just brilliant saved a load of money and makes it look less untidy and better than missing seats- nice one boss you are so innovative .

In reality a simple thing to put right but shows where he is at and hence our club wont grow under his leadership.

At least the statement admits he has said he would provide money but as usual he had no intention of providing it and would always find an excuse (which is the only variable) not to.

He is a dictator and tries to control everything stifling any initiative, creativeness , desire anyone has whether supporter or employee , he has to be the centre of everything a big mushroom with all and sundry under his shadow and how dare anyone raise their heads above his.

He will surround himself with yes people and create an environment like the story of 'the emperors new clothes' and live in a bubble of self worship anyone different will be thrown out as his entourage will only agree with him , meaning in his eyes he can do no wrong and wont listen and put down/dismiss anyone who says different as retreats back into his comfort blanket of his bubble.

an eg I can see now , staff I'm going to put new seats in the vacant un-used lorne st area , well mr owner that's a great idea that will smarten it up you are so forward thinking and your idea to move (unmatched) seats from other areas of the ground into the hamil end was just brilliant saved a load of money and makes it look less untidy and better than missing seats- nice one boss you are so innovative .

In reality a simple thing to put right but shows where he is at and hence our club wont grow under his leadership.

Interestingly since he made his £400k promise of backing of funds for this transfer window.We have progressed further in the checkatrade cup which has bought more money into the club.

I find it bizarre that there is a debate about Mr Smurthwaite. Take personality and missing money out of it. Where were we when he took over? Where are we now? That tells you all you need to know about Mr Smurthwaite.

Keep it simple.

(I'd love to say what I really think, but not for now)

I think too many people have short memories. Prior to smurf when was the last time we offered money for a player? In fact at times before Smurf there were times we couldn't even pay our players! Aspin was made manager (at the demand of the fans) and has been in place now over a year and after bringing in at least 13 of his own players we are worse than before he took over... And yet that's Smurfs fault! I think the fans who campained for the dream team that Smurf appeased as opposed to a going for an experienced manager with a proven record need to take a long look in the mirror and stop transferring their discontent at where we are on to Smurf! 😏

Archived