onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Get out of our club Smurf! !!

ELDERBEZZA

I think too many people have short memories. Prior to smurf when was the last time we offered money for a player? In fact at times before Smurf there were times we couldn't even pay our players! Aspin was made manager (at the demand of the fans) and has been in place now over a year and after bringing in at least 13 of his own players we are worse than before he took over... And yet that's Smurfs fault! I think the fans who campained for the dream team that Smurf appeased as opposed to a going for an experienced manager with a proven record need to take a long look in the mirror and stop transferring their discontent at where we are on to Smurf! ��

Beyond contempt. If this a real Vale fan posting this I really do give up.

Advert

What’s the latest news on the coaches to the Bristol game.Are all 20 coaches now full?Will more coaches need to be hired from outside the area due to the high demand? Anymore than 20 coaches and we could have our very own convoy😉.

After yesterday's debacle I think the Blue One will 'feed Aspin to the Wolves' by sacking him which he will consider will appease the fans who will he hopes then quietly get off his back.

Fans must be unmoved and realise that Neil Aspin isn't the root of the problem though it looks as if he could be part of it. No the buck stops with Smurthwaite and if he were to go the improvement at Port Vale would I'm sure be immense.

I think too many people have short memories. Prior to smurf when was the last time we offered money for a player? In fact at times before Smurf there were times we couldn't even pay our players! Aspin was made manager (at the demand of the fans) and has been in place now over a year and after bringing in at least 13 of his own players we are worse than before he took over... And yet that's Smurfs fault! I think the fans who campained for the dream team that Smurf appeased as opposed to a going for an experienced manager with a proven record need to take a long look in the mirror and stop transferring their discontent at where we are on to Smurf! 😏

Excellent post, I struggle to see how anyone but Aspin can be blamed for this season.

Smurf’s only mistake so far is not removing him and Nogan.

What does Lee Nogan bring to the club?

His half hearted attempt at warming the back four up before kick off, no organised warm up for the substitutes at half time (every visiting team has, we gently pass the ball and mess about)

Then in the 90th minute of yesterday’s game he showed some passion by throwing the ball down very hard and complaining about a decision. He should, surely, be trying to install some passion from the first minute. Look at the Grumble brothers from Lincoln, always moaning, protesting, ask more from the team, sharing thoughts......

Nogan, your just the water carrier!

At the moment, I'm so depressed that it wouldn't bother me if Port Vale just closed its doors and gave up. It's a shadow of the club I loved.

I'm afraid to say that apathy is taking over now.Im very close to the stage of just giving up altogether.Over the last 30 years Ive had 29 season tickets.Im totally drained my interest is at an all time low.I simply can't justify buying another season ticket unless there are big changes that shows there is some light at the end of this very long dark tunnel.

At the moment, I'm so depressed that it wouldn't bother me if Port Vale just closed its doors and gave up. It's a shadow of the club I loved.

Have to say I'm struggling. Couldn't go yesterday as I was ill but that result and performance from all comments suggests no improvement, further decline to the exit door of league football. I've had enough of Smurthwaites lies.

I think too many people have short memories. Prior to smurf when was the last time we offered money for a player? In fact at times before Smurf there were times we couldn't even pay our players! Aspin was made manager (at the demand of the fans) and has been in place now over a year and after bringing in at least 13 of his own players we are worse than before he took over... And yet that's Smurfs fault! I think the fans who campained for the dream team that Smurf appeased as opposed to a going for an experienced manager with a proven record need to take a long look in the mirror and stop transferring their discontent at where we are on to Smurf! 😏

Excellent post, I struggle to see how anyone but Aspin can be blamed for this season.

Smurf’s only mistake so far is not removing him and Nogan.

WUMs of the highest order. Clearly not Vale fans. No doubt they'll be banned soon, and rightly so. Vermin.

The saddest thing is that there are some on here who I give a hard time (the SDL) who I think actually deep down know that Norman is dangerous. It must have dawned on them how things are heading.

But they don’t want to back down due to egos and the worry about looking stupid (sounds a bit like the many hey defend)... just admit it kids, the Vale would be better off out of Norman’s hands!!

I've got to the same stage Mel. The sooner this season is over and I can stop at home, the better. Not even sure that it is even worth the petrol money to go anymore. The club is a complete shambles from top to bottom. I think that it will be left to Jean and Eddie to turn the lights out.

With all due respect, mate, that is complete and utter bull****.

I've got to the same stage Mel. The sooner this season is over and I can stop at home, the better. Not even sure that it is even worth the petrol money to go anymore. The club is a complete shambles from top to bottom. I think that it will be left to Jean and Eddie to turn the lights out.

We won't have to, the bulbs will all have cracked by then.

Archived