onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Aspin close to leaving the Vale ?? Staying

Fosse69

I do not boo and still attend the games. Whilst booing is negative its everyones choice as to how they show their displeasure. You pays your money you takes your choice . At least they are still there to boo, the stay away fans will be equally damaging to Aspins future. It was falling attendances and potential loss of season tickets that did for Tony Pullis across the city.

Advert

If it was a simple case of handing in a resignation letter then I'd have thought it would have been done and announced by now. I doubt the meeting would have been pushed back to today if that was the case.

So it all points to discussions being slightly more complicated than just 'I'm off'.

Norman has been retweeting his daughter this morning so he doesn't appear to be too preoccupied with what's going on.

All speculatuon. Failed loans, 9 wins in 46, worse form in the league over the calendar year, poor substitutions, players played out of position, lowest crowd for 20 years, negative, boring approach , all facts

Fact. Saved the club from none league football with a squad made up mainly of ex none league players and loned youngsters, and is doing the same again with inadequate finances supplied by the owner.

If it was a simple case of handing in a resignation letter then I'd have thought it would have been done and announced by now. I doubt the meeting would have been pushed back to today if that was the case.

So it all points to discussions being slightly more complicated than just 'I'm off'.

Norman has been retweeting his daughter this morning so he doesn't appear to be too preoccupied with what's going on.

Then again I could be talking complete nonsense.

Just received a cryptic text suggesting that Norm sacked Aspin on New Year's Eve.

Anybody else heard this?

Fact. Saved the club from none league football with a squad made up mainly of ex none league players and loned youngsters, and is doing the same again with inadequate finances supplied by the owner.

thats not a fact thats inaccurate and in areas total conjecture. Non league players? the majority of his squad was experienced pros in fact some too experienced,Unless you can show us the accounts from last year and exact spending budget and deem in adequate funds? Whats is inadequate funds?

Archived