onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We draw Stoke in Checkatrade

CambridgeDon

Advert

Just seen the draw and the nightmare has happened - at least it's at home!

Couldn't of been away as we were group winners.

They can't lose can they, we have everything to lose.

Vale 5 Lard 0....it's only our kids plus Fat boy Charlie

Vale 0 Lard 1....ha ha you lost to our youth team.

And before anyone bangs on about an extra large crowd, just remember it won't go on the playing squad, as per Sunderland it will be used for the ' running ' of the club.

I for one will not attend this belittled competition and hope that the final is between Norwich and Swansea under 21 in front of 2'368 at Wembley

Couldn't of been away as we were group winners.

They can't lose can they, we have everything to lose.

Vale 5 Lard 0....it's only our kids plus Fat boy Charlie

Vale 0 Lard 1....ha ha you lost to our youth team.

And before anyone bangs on about an extra large crowd, just remember it won't go on the playing squad, as per Sunderland it will be used for the ' running ' of the club.

I for one will not attend this belittled competition and hope that the final is between Norwich and Swansea under 21 in front of 2'368 at Wembley

As long as it’s not Stoke u21 in the final I’m happy with that

I'm reliably informed from someone who listened to the draw that we've got them. What a joke, how embarrassing.

I hope we boycott this and no Vale fans are there just to prove what a joke this competition and B teams really are.

We need to go further than that. I urge TRUE supporters to join me in creating a picket line to prevent any misguided supporters from entering the ground. Not one self respecting Port Vale supporter should be in that ground that evening. I hope the club do not acknowledge the fixture, much like the coverage on twitter or the previous fixture at Walsall. I was proud to see that we concentrated on the Youth Cup last night.

Infact, if you're even considering going to that nonsense, choose to watch the kids in the 3rd round of the youth cup instead. Lets get a couple of thousand down to support a worthy competition.

I urge TRUE supporters to join me in creating a picket line to prevent any misguided supporters from entering the ground. Not one self respecting Port Vale supporter should be in that ground that evening. I hope the club do not acknowledge the fixture, much like the coverage on twitter or the previous fixture at Walsall. I was proud to see that we concentrated on the Youth Cup last night.

Infact, if you're even considering going to that nonsense, choose to watch the kids in the 3rd round of the youth cup instead. Lets get a couple of thousand down to support a worthy competition.

If any Vale fan is even remotely interested in this, acknowledges it, or heaven forbid actually attends this fixture, you are utter scum in my book.

The same goes for the club. Zero coverage, zero acknowledgment and if we have to fulfill the fixture (the club should withdraw from the competition at this point) then we should play a team of children. U12s or something similar.

Bloody hell. "Scum"?

Thats a bit OTT!

If any Vale fan is even remotely interested in this, acknowledges it, or heaven forbid actually attends this fixture, you are utter scum in my book.

The same goes for the club. Zero coverage, zero acknowledgment and if we have to fulfill the fixture (the club should withdraw from the competition at this point) then we should play a team of children. U12s or something similar.

Grow up! its freedom of choice. If you don't want to go its your choice but to call others scum who choose to go is totally ridiculous.

Scum ?

Good grief get a grip. Would you call anyone who went against Burton or mIddlesbrough scum ?

The relevance of Stoke kids makes no relevance, the competition is an absolute joke.

Anyway we made 8 changes and gave a 15 year old his debut so hopefully Morecambe on the Saturday is more important than this farcical joke.

Archived