onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We draw Stoke in Checkatrade

CambridgeDon

Sound matey, have get down the Glebe again in the New Year.

Thats why we suffer for those moments.

Not sure what the consensus is amongst Stoke fans or your wattsap group but i'm completely meh about the whole thing.

The Caraboo cup or whatever it is called is heading the same way, is it 6 or 7 who get a bye, treat the competition with contempt and end up in the Final.

Football is forever changing, sometimes for the better sometimes for worse.

In this case the Checkatrade trophy is completely devalued , is 10'000 pounds for a win worth selling your soul for?

I won’t be in attendance Weam just like I won’t if we go all the way to Wembley

Definitely have to sort another Glebe night, I’ll get in Jiffs head

Advert

I won’t be in attendance Weam just like I won’t if we go all the way to Wembley

Definitely have to sort another Glebe night, I’ll get in Jiffs head

The Wedding Present in a couple of weeks at Gladstone Museum of all places, Abbo and Mr Tatton going, believe we going some pub called The Congress ?

Yes peck Jiffs head once everyone got Christmas out of the way.

The Wedding Present in a couple of weeks at Gladstone Museum of all places, Abbo and Mr Tatton going, believe we going some pub called The Congress ?

Yes peck Jiffs head once everyone got Christmas out of the way.

The Congress is on Sutherland Road in Longton mate

Enjoy 😊

Haha rumbled. If you scratch the surface with any **** fan' date=' there's a little Vale obsession.[/quote']

Hundreds of posts. Attendances, away crowds, running commentary on managers and Smurthwaite. A 24/7 vigil on the 'Vale relegation watch' thread. Completely and utterly obsessed.

Werrington loves going on about the rivalry and how we hate each other, how it's natural and how football should be. Great, so do I, I have the same view. In those circumstances I wouldn't mind meeting him for a pint and good naturedly slagging each other off like he clearly does with other Vale fans on here. What I have zero time for however, and the reason why I've posted this, is his two faced arrogance in obsessively thrashing Vale on the oatcake and then coming on here and expecting to be accomodated and pandered to. Spends all day giving it out but can't take it. Cowardice. He's done it for years.

Hundreds of posts. Attendances, away crowds, running commentary on managers and Smurthwaite. A 24/7 vigil on the 'Vale relegation watch' thread. Completely and utterly obsessed.

Werrington loves going on about the rivalry and how we hate each other, how it's natural and how football should be. Great, so do I, I have the same view. In those circumstances I wouldn't mind meeting him for a pint and good naturedly slagging each other off like he clearly does with other Vale fans on here. What I have zero time for however, and the reason why I've posted this, is his two faced arrogance in obsessively thrashing Vale on the oatcake and then coming on here and expecting to be accomodated and pandered to. Spends all day giving it out but can't take it. Cowardice. He's done it for years.

Done it for years you say .....I’d do your homework if I were you

I’ve barely posted for 5 years

Anyway jog on, you dont interest me son

Take a bow ....I was talking about people like you in that last quote

Back on track though eh

The irony!

Anyone can search your username over there and find the 16 pages of smarmy, arrogant bile. Sanctimonious tosspot.

Done it for years you say .....I’d do your homework if I were you

I’ve barely posted for 5 years

Anyway jog on, you dont interest me son

My point is made, there's nothing else to add. All the best with the duplicitous lording over Vale, big lad.

My point is made, there's nothing else to add. All the best with the duplicitous lording over Vale, big lad.

I’ve got good mates of many years standing who regularly post on here who know me for what I am so I’d again do your homework... you don’t seem to be the brightest tool in the box Doha

Anyway well done for spamming the thread

Any game against our most hated at any level should be backed by any true Vale fan even if it was a reserve game. No excuses lads and lasses, we don't like the competition but wtf, we hate Stoke so turn up because I tell you what ,they will

Have to agree to disagree Doha. I know the guy personally as you may of gathered.

He is more of a mate of a mate type thing who i knew more back in the day, but all the same i have time for the bloke and he is an educated fella not some thickhead.

I can't profess to knowing what goes on the Oatcake threads.

What i do know is not all Stoke fans are ***** and you can have friends who just happen to support the wrong club.

I'm sure Fish as i know him was peeing his pants after Fleetwood and probably Lincoln this season.

Just as i was when they were getting trounced at Man City etc etc.

I'll tell you what hit home to me was in May.

We were in the boozer in Cambridge revelling in the Palace win that sent them down, cracking day.......then when we were 5-0 down and sinking to the depths it was all forgotten. Because my team are Vale and i was embarrassed at watching that capitulation.

The day was tarnished and by 5-00 pm Stoke going down was almost an irrelevance having witnessed that thrashing.

His comments on here are mainly reasoned and well thought out, can't say i've seen much hate in his posts.

Maybe he has a different persona on the Oatcake, is that not to be expected?

I wear my Vale heart on my sleeve on here and dislike Stoke as much as anyone on here, doesn't mean to say you can't have banter and rivalry does it.

Sometimes words on social media do not do any of us justice.

Again this shows what a dreadful draw this was.

Because of the nature of the tie i won't be losing any sleep over whatever the result is and neither will i be falling out with my Stoke mates because 95% of them couldn't give two figs about this game.

Have to agree to disagree Doha. I know the guy personally as you may of gathered.

He is more of a mate of a mate type thing who i knew more back in the day, but all the same i have time for the bloke and he is an educated fella not some thickhead.

I can't profess to knowing what goes on the Oatcake threads.

What i do know is not all Stoke fans are ***** and you can have friends who just happen to support the wrong club.

I'm sure Fish as i know him was peeing his pants after Fleetwood and probably Lincoln this season.

Just as i was when they were getting trounced at Man City etc etc.

I'll tell you what hit home to me was in May.

We were in the boozer in Cambridge revelling in the Palace win that sent them down, cracking day.......then when we were 5-0 down and sinking to the depths it was all forgotten. Because my team are Vale and i was embarrassed at watching that capitulation.

The day was tarnished and by 5-00 pm Stoke going down was almost an irrelevance having witnessed that thrashing.

His comments on here are mainly reasoned and well thought out, can't say i've seen much hate in his posts.

Maybe he has a different persona on the Oatcake, is that not to be expected?

I wear my Vale heart on my sleeve on here and dislike Stoke as much as anyone on here, doesn't mean to say you can't have banter and rivalry does it.

Sometimes words on social media do not do any of us justice.

Again this shows what a dreadful draw this was.

Because of the nature of the tie i won't be losing any sleep over whatever the result is and neither will i be falling out with my Stoke mates because 95% of them couldn't give two figs about this game.

Thanks mate

We will lose most of the cash we’ve made on police bills for this. It probably excites the lardies more than us (based on the reaction it is obviously the case) but doesn’t mean anything regardless of the result. It’s their kids plus Adam v a large portion of our second string. Seen posts of them how they are going to pocket Tom Pope or prove so and so is better than Tom Pope... he hasn’t played a Checkatrade Match this season (or last IIRC!)

If we win it’s just their U21 if they win it’s mainly our second string...

Come the end of the game the fact will still be that Micky Cummins scored the last Potteries Derby winner.

Taking emotions out of the situation, the team that beat Walsall, Burton and Middlesbrough U21 should be more than capable of handling a Stoke U21 side that beat Morecambe and drew with Carlisle and Sunderland. Especially so with more first team players in there to sturdy us up

I am convinced that if Pope plays we will not lose to Stoke U21s. Just beat them and go on to the next round.

Archived