onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread : Wycombe Wanderers v Port Vale

Fosse69

He's never got over Vale getting rid of him but most worrying it seems to of consumed him he is obsessed, failed footballers need help to deal the fact they ain't good enough but don't think it's there for them.

good photo but which one is burge.

Advert

Still can’t get my head around, how Akinfenwa is a pro footballer! He’s 25 stone, and if you tell me his gut is all muscle, your having a laugh! He’s non mobile, contributes f... all to their style of play and is 35 years old. If he gets a contract somewhere next season, he must be ******* himself laughing all the way to the bank!

Well, he wont find a bank in bozlem but if Wycombe go up, I'd offer him a years deal.Just imagine him and Popey up front terrorising league 2 defences,with Worrall, montano and Whitfield supplying the goods.

Sounds like Smith could be in for Vale MOM.

So glad i was wrong about Smith and the beast today. First game i thought he was bullied horribly and feared a repeat. I think that game hit Smiths confidence - chuffed for him today - and Boot - young local lads who need encouragement not boos. The Chesterfield game is massive now. Hope a decent, supportive crowd turns up to help us. They have 3 games in hand at this moment!

17 league games in 5 years since he left us. He must be very proud.

Yes,it's a great record isn't it and something to be really proud of.I think he's still trying to get over his league debut for Doncaster in 2011 when they lost 0-6 at home to Ipswich.He never played for them again.

He should be grateful to the Vale, it's the only club he played over twenty games for.

What a loser.

Dont you just look forward to Friday then, when Pugh and Tonge team up once again...
Injuries permitting Aspo will probably go with today's starting 11 with the possible exception of Turner for Forrester. If Pope is available that might change things but even then he might be on the bench just in case we need him but won't be used if not necessary.

Forrester - what's his problem? I can see flashes of talent in him but he just doesn't fulfil his potential. I'm really questioning his desire and wonder if he's a 'nearly' player. For him it's time to pee or get off the pot, surely he can see that?

Archived