onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Stoke City Topic Thread: Relegation? Staying up? Manager? Empty seats

Pheonix Vale

I might be wrong but I can't see Stoke reeling any of the teams on 30 points back in.

Their best bet is to target finishing above two from Palace, Southampton and maybe Newcastle.

Stoke are going down. I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t win again all season. Shambles of a season that everyone at the club needs to take a share of the blame for.

Sack Lambert, choose a new Manager wisely and start again......

Advert

All three local clubs are in decline because of poor leadership at the top. I'd be most worried if I was a Crwho fan. Their club has deep issues yet continue to bury their heads in the sand. The Coates family have enough money, along with obscene money continuing to flow in from the "greed is good" league, to ensure they'll survive in the Championship next season.

At least NS is prepared to engage with our fans this week at the forum. I'm most concerned about:

a) The ground being separated from the club.

b) Failing to back the manager in January and, in doing so, breaking yet another promise.

Stoke are going down. I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t win again all season. Shambles of a season that everyone at the club needs to take a share of the blame for.

Palace and Burnley at home plus West Ham and Swansea away are all winnable aren't they TP?

The truly sickening thing about stoke city for me is the fact that if they do go down, they will be rewarded with eye watering amounts of parachute payments,that will then skew the figures for the other clubs in that league.

What chance have Shrewsbury got against that kind of financial unbalance.

The premier league is causing an unfair playing field.

All three local clubs are in decline because of poor leadership at the top. I'd be most worried if I was a Crwho fan. Their club has deep issues yet continue to bury their heads in the sand. The Coates family have enough money, along with obscene money continuing to flow in from the "greed is good" league, to ensure they'll survive in the Championship next season.

At least NS is prepared to engage with our fans this week at the forum. I'm most concerned about:

b) Failing to back the manager in January and, in doing so, breaking yet another promise.

Crewe may well have ceased to exist by 2020. The pressure for an impartial external investigation will only continue to ramp up. Hamilton Smith's daughter is now the local MP! Lots of clout there. It won't be long until the civil claims start coming in against Crewe ltd.

The **** are going down. It will be interesting if Denise Coats has enough and fcuks off this Summer because their oxygen thieving scum fans will, despite having had 10 years in the Premiership, a league FAR above their station, try and storm the boardroom again in protest once relegation is confirmed at a home match, dragging their knuckles as they go.

To an outsider, it looks like you're missing the grit of the likes of Whelan and Walters - blokes who'd never give less than 100% despite their limited ability. There are rumours that the dressing room is split between the big earners like Sharqiri and Co and the "ordinary" lads who are on much less money .... is that true?

To an outsider, it looks like you're missing the grit of the likes of Whelan and Walters - blokes who'd never give less than 100% despite their limited ability. There are rumours that the dressing room is split between the big earners like Sharqiri and Co and the "ordinary" lads who are on much less money .... is that true?

Is it true Berahino's had his goal bonus trebled?😂

over on the web site platform 12, theres a post just passing 20 posts actualy questioning the going on's, and they mostly are not happy...

The truly sickening thing about stoke city for me is the fact that if they do go down, they will be rewarded with eye watering amounts of parachute payments,that will then skew the figures for the other clubs in that league

Parachute payments haven’t done Sunderland much good.

I think the Prize Bully’s could do a Sunderland next year. Money or not, who have they got who is any good ? Butland, Allen and Shaqiri will go and they will be left with foreign wasters with little ability who will stick around for the dosh alone . Long may it continue !:yes: Perhaps they could even do a Blackpool, Bradford, Luton, Coventry and one for the kids Northampton !

Neither has Chris Coleman?

The whole club is in a complete mess. Darren Gibson was arrested yesterday lunchtime for drink driving having ploughed into three parked cars. He’s only recently come back from a 20 month driving ban for the same offence. There has been a drinking culture at the club for ages which none of their many managers seems to have reversed. They have an owner with no interest in the club and 20,000 fans who’ve given up on them - and frankly, who can blame them?

Archived