onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Stoke City Topic Thread: Relegation? Staying up? Manager? Empty seats

Pheonix Vale

Advert

Congratulations on landing 4th choice Lamberk.

https://twitter.com/tompope11

looks like popey missed out on the job, mrs saw this copy n pasted on face book, not on twitter but open to read.

All these managers turning down the Stoke job.... I'd like to go on record and put my name forward! I'll make sure I finish off the job!

hhaha some banter too

Listening to talk sport today had a stoke fan on a season ticket holder,

said he was happy with the first choice manager less so with the next oneil and to happy with Lambert,

they said will you renew your season ticket he replied not sure depends what happens at the end of the season-- he must loud n proud to the end eh--,city till I die eh --ohhhh Maybe just to the end of the season what a true fan that's the spirit

Man Ure should be six up. They’re waltzing through the Sjoke

backline. All this whilst Lambert is getting an earful from

Coates and his missus. ��

I noticed that.....Bet he's wondering what he's let himself in for having the pair of them rattling away.

Did anyone notice that the security bloke who you'd see on telly walking with Hughes from the dugout to the tunnel is the same bloke who used to do the main doors at Vale during the protests? I think he was called Clive. He was alright.

Archived