onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Where do we go from here?

Spunk Trumpet

FTFY.

Is it any wonder that quality players refuse to sign for us when Norman brags about his dirty tricks?

It's not dirty tricks, it's legal.

Whether you agree with it or not is another matter. Probably depends on whether you have ever employed staff you feel are underperforming that you would like to leave and don't wish to pay out.

Who are these players?

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

Of course we have been the football at the very least has consistently been on a downward spiral since Micky's last full season, unless you enjoyed the mind numbingly boring football of Page followed by the crap Bruno and more recently Brown,who has hit even lower lows, have served up.

If we finished 9th in Micky's last full season and we have consistently finished below that ever since that's a downward spiral in essence particularly given whereWe currently languish. Page beating his own crap first season marginally but still finishing lower than Micky's season in league 1 was nothing to praise him for.

He's long gone now anyway and we need to move on from all 3 managerial failures and hope the owner chooses the right man this time around.

You said "Since Micky left we have consistently been on a downward spiral" and that has been proved to be a ******** comment.

You can lie as much as you like but the football at Vale Park under Page was regularly great stuff. Even as late as the Rochdale match we were playing superior football to anything seen under Adams in League One. Did you go to the Rochdale, Wigan, Doncaster, Sheffield United games or have you conveniently forgotten them and the record breaking home form?

I'm not engaging with you any more as, yet again, your proving yourself to be little more than a WUM, a troll. It's pretty obvious that the majority on here can see through your disingenuous ******** and, whist not particularly lauding Page, can see your constant bleating of how rubbish he is for the bunkum that it is.

but the football at Vale Park under Page was regularly great stuff.

Regularly? You definitely need to look up the meaning of the word.

You've listed about 5 games in which I will admit, because I can see both sides of the argument, we put in impressive performances, the football league however operates on a 46 game season so what about the other 90ish% of games including our consistently horrible away performances? Some of those games were horrific, particularly Wigan away where I think Adam Yates is still trying to untie himself from the knots he was left in. What about Maidenhead at home? Colchester away? Walsall away? Coventry away? Milwall away? Let's also not forget the disasters that were Burton and Walsall at home.

Of

blah blah we need to move on from all 3 managerial failures and hope the owner chooses the right man this time around.

What was that about me making friends yesterday little Jimbo ?

Trying to shut people up by saying 'We need to moveon' just shows your arguments in posts are trash and error-strewn.

You've been shown your remarks about Page failing are statistically just lies, and that his football atVale Park was fine - so he was NOT a failure.

The failure was your chum getting rid of him in an underhand way that is similar to the way you try to distort things in your posts.

No doubt the next manager will not satisfy you, but of course if it doesn't work out it won't be Smurfs fault.

After reading through this from this afternoon onwards, it still amazes me that people blame Page, Bruno, Brown and whoever sets foot on the pitch or the kitman or whoever, and yet, like Santa said, the common denominator is Norman Smurthwaite and some fans STILL give him the benefit of the doubt!

Under his leadership we are screwed and non league beckons!

Not sure what part of that some of you don't understand when the facts are plainly obvious!

Going back to my original question of where do we go from here, it's imperative, in my opinion, that Micky is onboard in some capacity. Ideally manager for a few games whilst we take time in getting the right man.

He at least has a clue as to how a football club runs.

And I'll ask the question again........ Where's Colin Garlick? It's a case of "all gone quiet over there".

Where's the chairman??....... Actually, it's better that clueless clown just doesn't get involved.

Sad thing is he is part of the interviewing panel. It's like being interviewed by someone in the paddock bogs.

He's probably a lovely guy but shouldn't be near the club in an official capacity.

Well, to put it bluntly, the Conference. Unless Norman gets a grip and starts acting like a proper football club owner.

That's it, in one. He either need to sell or stop being a dick. Why can he not see the importance of a decent manager- there's enough ******* evidence in his recent appointments! It's so frustrating that he's so utterly clueless in this regard.

If Tuesdays crowd does not give him something to think about then I don't know what will! Sub three thousand crowds are very quickly going to happen. We have got nowhere in halting the inevitable slide to oblivion. And if anyone thinks we will get out of the conferance then think again, there are some very well run clubs and from what I have seen most will give us a hiding on current form.

That's it, in one. He either need to sell or stop being a dick. Why can he not see the importance of a decent manager- there's enough ******* evidence in his recent appointments! It's so frustrating that he's so utterly clueless in this regard.

Can't disagree with that, he must realise it needs to be fourth time lucky for him.

Archived