onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Demise of Port Vale

Beza

Advert

'pee in a cave ' ��������

Little things like this might sound petty to people but it's 2017, look.how far technology has come...but meanwhile at vale park...

No hot food

No milk for coffee or tea

No hand wash

No hot food

Broken scoreboard

No sound from the scoreboard

There is probably other things, a chairman who knows football would address these issues.

Don't forget the...

Shocking PA system - certainly for Bycars 'customers'; the half finished Lorne St (have we hit the magic 20 year mark yet?); the proliferation of blue seats in amongst predominantly yellow seats; why yellow seats in the first place... why not black and white, like Notts County? Hand scribbled notes where proper signs should be? Floodlights that give coverage to only 2/3rds of the pitch at best; the notoriously poor marketing/com's to season ticket holders/ members, does anyone actually know how to compile a database? I could go on and on and on. Yes, only small things but all just adds to the general 'can't-be-arsed' feel around the club. I have absolutely no doubt that there are non-league clubs being run better than us, so it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone if one of these eventually takes our place in the Football League.

Well you have woken me up

The FACTS you state are rubbish l could come down to your level and language but l resist

I made it clear after a major error on my part re Bruno that l would foot the cost of that exercise myself without increasing my loans and stand down from all day to day dealings of the Club.That l have done.

I have no knowledge of any Contras or Freebies you describe and none of my other business's benefit from Port Vale infact it is the contrary in relation to accomodation costs for loan players etc.

If you consider direct responses as bullying you need medical help

You accept a major error was made on your part viz Bruno and are footing the cost of that exercise.

Why not make funds available to Michael Brown to enable him to make an offer to Chris Eagles that he (CE) can't refuse. It's clear from the first 5 games that Vale are lacking composure/a little quality in the last 3rd of the field and Eagles would rectify this. There is still plenty of time for Eagles to get fit and play a significant role that's if he hasn't already signed for someone.

The FACTS you state are rubbish l could come down to your level and language but l resist

I made it clear after a major error on my part re Bruno that l would foot the cost of that exercise myself without increasing my loans and stand down from all day to day dealings of the Club.That l have done.

I have no knowledge of any Contras or Freebies you describe and none of my other business's benefit from Port Vale infact it is the contrary in relation to accomodation costs for loan players etc.

What's it like to know you have failed so badly that you are destroying something that is loved by so many? What a legacy!

'pee in a cave ' 😂😂😂😂

Little things like this might sound petty to people but it's 2017, look.how far technology has come...but meanwhile at vale park...

No hot food

No milk for coffee or tea

No hand wash

No hot food

Broken scoreboard

No sound from the scoreboard

There is probably other things, a chairman who knows football would address these issues.

the whole of the Lorne Street and disabled area is fithy the worst I have witnessed in years.

Now you have woken up please make an executive decision and sack Brown!

Please appoint an experienced manager and not go for the cheap option.We need a manager who can build a football club.

I would provide some suggestions to assist but I'm sure you will leave it to Mr Garlick now you leave the dealings to him.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

i thought you weren't coming on here anymore? Billy Liar

you need medical advice mate AA.

You're the owner, grow a pair & get rid of Brown please, he's going take us down again. today Norm. Thankyou.

It was also your fault as you insisted on Brown even after his poor record last season. It is very unfair as well the asking price you have labeled on Port Vale nobody will buy the club you need take that fool Fradley with you and that fool Garlick and leave Port Vale as you are now becoming the worst era in the clubs history with your arrogance. How does that his your ego.

You priced fans out of the match day experience, the facilities are poor and frankly you are killing this club.

As for coming to my level and language, it's a far cry away from being an owner of a football club who is despised by most.

You're a proven liar. You only have to check internet quotes. You live in cuckoo land.

And even now you lie.

You, yes you, employ people to do a job within the football club and further, and pay them with tickets to the directors box for the season.

And don't say you don't. I know it's true. Fact Norman. Fact.

You're also holding the club ransom because you want 6 million for it. Fact Norman. Fact.

You don't intimidate me. I love my football club. You love yourself and you're own back pocket.

If you had any sort of decency you would sell but you go hiding away like the sad little man you are. All the while playing games with our great 141 year old football club.

What was the fee between you and Tony Fradley to become chairman? Want to mention that?

People know things Norman. I'm not afraid of opening the can of worms to make people see you for exactly what you are.

You think you have it all sussed out. The only thing that will be sussed out in the end is you. I just hope for the sake of my/our (not yours) great club, it isn't too late.

As for coming to my level and language, it's a far cry away from being an owner of a football club who is despised by most.

You're a proven liar. You only have to check internet quotes. You live in cuckoo land.

And even now you lie.

You, yes you, employ people to do a job within the football club and further, and pay them with tickets to the directors box for the season.

And don't say you don't. I know it's true. Fact Norman. Fact.

You're also holding the club ransom because you want 6 million for it. Fact Norman. Fact.

You don't intimidate me. I love my football club. You love yourself and you're own back pocket.

If you had any sort of decency you would sell but you go hiding away like the sad little man you are. All the while playing games with our great 141 year old football club.

What was the fee between you and Tony Fradley to become chairman? Want to mention that?

People know things Norman. I'm not afraid of opening the can of worms to make people see you for exactly what you are.

You think you have it all sussed out. The only thing that will be sussed out in the end is you. I just hope for the sake of my/our (not yours) great club, it isn't too late.

200.webp#4-grid1

Archived