onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Demise of Port Vale

Beza

Advert

Personally if the user SMURF is really NS, ignore what he posts here....not worth it

If SMURF is the man, I'd like to tell hime this:-

My concern is for the football club, predominantly what happens on the pitch.

If you are NS and have a modicum of interest in the Club and it's supporter base please listen to what many are saying an remove BROWN forthwith.

The fella may be a 'good guy' and has had a fabulous career but thirty or so games suggest he is not ready to take on a project as big as this in League 2. He comes across as single-minded (which is no bad thing in certain situations)but just judging the following factors from thet 10 months or so have convinced me he has to go now:-

1) We are tactically inept

2) We have signed (or Brown has) too many like-type inexperienced young players, how many will go on and establish themselves?

3) We have signed too many injury prone 'risk' players

4) We have no Leader as such on the pitch - a few are vocal but who gains the utmost respect?

5) We never look like scoring and have not done so for many months

If it were my business I would seriously be looking at change or setting a benchmark with regards to expectations and performance for sure.

Failure to let this roll along will inevitably incur a second relegation imo, surely you have more pride than that in your life/ business dealings Norman to allow that.

I think you do, so do something now

I wonder what our "Chairman" Fradley thinks of all this?

After all, he's got good form for siding with *******.

What an embarrassing shambles we are as a FC. It's just a pity that those that know NS, have worked for him, had business dealings with him or the local media don't start squealing. I don't think anything could damage the Club more than it is already.

Smurf I havent liked you from day one me owd and I was one of your lottery agents. You are destroying PVFC from top to bottom, your work force dont like you. FACT. You have hard working people in the areas that are face on with fans and the moral is low because YOU have destroyed them by cutting the hours they work on match days by 1 to 3 hours to pinch a copper or two. Just go and do us a favour.

As for coming to my level and language, it's a far cry away from being an owner of a football club who is despised by most.

You're a proven liar. You only have to check internet quotes. You live in cuckoo land.

And even now you lie.

You, yes you, employ people to do a job within the football club and further, and pay them with tickets to the directors box for the season.

And don't say you don't. I know it's true. Fact Norman. Fact.

You're also holding the club ransom because you want 6 million for it. Fact Norman. Fact.

You don't intimidate me. I love my football club. You love yourself and you're own back pocket.

If you had any sort of decency you would sell but you go hiding away like the sad little man you are. All the while playing games with our great 141 year old football club.

What was the fee between you and Tony Fradley to become chairman? Want to mention that?

People know things Norman. I'm not afraid of opening the can of worms to make people see you for exactly what you are.

You think you have it all sussed out. The only thing that will be sussed out in the end is you. I just hope for the sake of my/our (not yours) great club, it isn't too late.

You tell him ST.

The mans a complete liability in charge of our great club. From the day I saw him stand at the front of a supporters club meeting and say running a football club was easy and we'd got a lower turnover than Stoke Audi I knew we were in trouble.

Absolutely clueless!!!!

Don't forget the...

Shocking PA system - certainly for Bycars 'customers'; the half finished Lorne St (have we hit the magic 20 year mark yet?); the proliferation of blue seats in amongst predominantly yellow seats; why yellow seats in the first place... why not black and white, like Notts County? Hand scribbled notes where proper signs should be? Floodlights that give coverage to only 2/3rds of the pitch at best; the notoriously poor marketing/com's to season ticket holders/ members, does anyone actually know how to compile a database? I could go on and on and on. Yes, only small things but all just adds to the general 'can't-be-arsed' feel around the club. I have absolutely no doubt that there are non-league clubs being run better than us, so it shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone if one of these eventually takes our place in the Football League.

Like you say lots of little things that all add up to making us look ameteurish, the PA system that doesn't work in the Bycars, does this contravene the safety certificate for the ground?

The new bogs in the Bycars were a big improvement when installed, but hav'nt been cleaned since, is it 3 or 4 years.

I had every intention of doing it myself when I went up pre season seat cleaning, even bought some stainless steel cleaner with me but never got chance.

I think we should start a thread "Only be happy when we have been wound up" as the way most of us are feeling regarding Smurthwaite, Brown, Morgan, Kelly, Fradley and Garlick that may not be far off the truth. I'm getting fed up of going and watching them lose. I finished going to away games about 3 years ago and am thinking the same about home games now. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would get to that stage. SMURF, BROWN, MORGAN, KELLY, FRADLEY OUT. I'll reserve judgement on Garlick for now.

Tony Fradley is Chairman of the football club but not Port Vale Football Club Ltd which is the actual business.

Maybe Norman should let supporters know the fee swapped between himself and Tony Fradley for Fradley to become chairman.

Over to you Norman.

And don't lie again. It's not worth you looking foolish in the long run.

Supporters deserve to know what's going on and how you conduct business.

Maybe Norman should let supporters know the fee swapped between himself and Tony Fradley for Fradley to become chairman.

Over to you Norman.

And don't lie again. It's not worth you looking foolish in the long run.

Supporters deserve to know what's going on and how you conduct business.

Paul no matter what we the genuine fan wants to know this conniving git will come up with a lie.

Archived