onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Demise of Port Vale

Beza

I genuinely believe the club is at a tipping point now and I'm genuinely fearful that the club will be no more in 5 years time. Everything about the club - from the squad to the infrastructure to the supporters whole match day experience - is shocking. If it's wasn't for the fact that you'd been doing the same thing every other week for the last 35 years, I'd ask myself why I bothered. We have got absolutely no chance of picking up the next generation of fans. Our more illustrious neighbours are, I understand, currently handing out 10,000 FREE replica shirts to school kids, many of whom are in our catchment area. What are we doing? Nothing. So who do you think they will grow up supporting? The club is, quite literally, on life support at the moment.

I'm afraid PL clubs are on a different level to everyone else.

Advert

You are wrong.

All of what he said is fact and what he found out recently.

Kelly Molineux accountants (the old mitre inn) do the accounts for Norman and deal in his other businesses.

In return, they don't get paid. They get a box. That's fact. Turn a blind eye to it if you want but it's true.

As are two other boxes. One of which we all know and then there is a fabricator who also has a box and has been doing work in Norman's hotels. Fact.

The man himself can deny it all he wants but he's full of ****.

Michael Brown doesn't have a managers contract.

Did you know that they could keep him on as a player and tell him thanks but no thanks?

But that won't happen. Because we then have to pay a managerial wage.

Last week, home choose carpets got "upgraded" to match sponsor because there wasn't one.

This week another free box lot are also match sponsor.

Did you know the programme fillers are finding it hard to make a programme because of lack of sponsors?

Players can't get sponsored.

Boxes are given away for Smurthwaites own businesses. They are doing work for him OUTSIDE the football club.

That is FACT.

You can say whatever you want Matt. All I have said is happening and people need to wake up. And very very quick.

And the cowardly bully that is Norman Smurthwaite, who checks this and other sites like a hawk every night, can come on here and call me out and answer to what the **** he is doing at our great club but 1) he doesn't like to debate or argue with people who he knows are getting a little to close to home for his liking or 2) he will spout more of his ******** lying crap he's spouted for the past 2 years or more.

The man is cancer.

How long have I banged on about this. I'm like a stuck record. And yet I sit here amazed that too many supporters cannot see that in 7 months time we could very possibly be a non league club for the first time in our 141 year history.

Please people.

Wake the **** up.

I'm awake so what we going do about it ?

Sent from my SM-G955F using the onevalefan mobile app

Like many other smaller failing clubs up and down the country I fear it won't be long until we start seeing premier league teams buying up small clubs and turning them into B teams.

Just imagine us becoming Stoke B

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

We know that club and its fans are sly enough to revel in it as well.

They are on their message boards now making out we deserve this as we took the rivalry too far in the late 80s through to the early 00s.

Its strange though I remember Port Vales fans being the one being attacked and made to feel threatened if they dared wear their Port Vale shirt.

I'm afraid PL clubs are on a different level to everyone else.

That may be so.

And yet when I went to Bury, Burton, Rochdale, Rotherham etc over recent years, the match day experience - and I'm not talking the result here - was so much better. These are, arguably, clubs we should be able to match.

That may be so.

And yet when I went to Bury, Burton, Rochdale, Rotherham etc over recent years, the match day experience - and I'm not talking the result here - was so much better. These are, arguably, clubs we should be able to match.

That's because teams like Rotherham and Burton and run well, and they are up to scratch the modern football.

You only have to look around the outside of vale park to notice how it's stuck in 1982, the bycars toilets still haven't got hand wash in them, that's bin like that for probably two years, I'd hate get chronic diarrhoea in the bycars, there's still no hot food.

That's because teams like Rotherham and Burton and run well, and they are up to scratch the modern football.

You only have to look around the outside of vale park to notice how it's stuck in 1982, the bycars toilets still haven't got hand wash in them, that's bin like that for probably two years, I'd hate get chronic diarrhoea in the bycars, there's still no hot food.

Yes. They'd run out of hot food by half time apparently, so good job I'd remembered to buy a Wrights pie - at half the price I might add - beforehand. It's not like supporters like a pie at a football match or anything. And you are spot on re the Bycars bogs. It is like taking a pee in a cave.

You are wrong.

All of what he said is fact and what he found out recently.

Kelly Molineux accountants (the old mitre inn) do the accounts for Norman and deal in his other businesses.

In return, they don't get paid. They get a box. That's fact. Turn a blind eye to it if you want but it's true.

As are two other boxes. One of which we all know and then there is a fabricator who also has a box and has been doing work in Norman's hotels. Fact.

The man himself can deny it all he wants but he's full of ****.

Michael Brown doesn't have a managers contract.

Did you know that they could keep him on as a player and tell him thanks but no thanks?

But that won't happen. Because we then have to pay a managerial wage.

Last week, home choose carpets got "upgraded" to match sponsor because there wasn't one.

This week another free box lot are also match sponsor.

Did you know the programme fillers are finding it hard to make a programme because of lack of sponsors?

Players can't get sponsored.

Boxes are given away for Smurthwaites own businesses. They are doing work for him OUTSIDE the football club.

That is FACT.

You can say whatever you want Matt. All I have said is happening and people need to wake up. And very very quick.

And the cowardly bully that is Norman Smurthwaite, who checks this and other sites like a hawk every night, can come on here and call me out and answer to what the **** he is doing at our great club but 1) he doesn't like to debate or argue with people who he knows are getting a little to close to home for his liking or 2) he will spout more of his ******** lying crap he's spouted for the past 2 years or more.

The man is cancer.

How long have I banged on about this. I'm like a stuck record. And yet I sit here amazed that too many supporters cannot see that in 7 months time we could very possibly be a non league club for the first time in our 141 year history.

Please people.

Wake the **** up.

Well you have woken me up

The FACTS you state are rubbish l could come down to your level and language but l resist

I made it clear after a major error on my part re Bruno that l would foot the cost of that exercise myself without increasing my loans and stand down from all day to day dealings of the Club.That l have done.

I have no knowledge of any Contras or Freebies you describe and none of my other business's benefit from Port Vale infact it is the contrary in relation to accomodation costs for loan players etc.

If you consider direct responses as bullying you need medical help

Yes. They'd run out of hot food by half time apparently, so good job I'd remembered to buy a Wrights pie - at half the price I might add - beforehand. It's not like supporters like a pie at a football match or anything. And you are spot on re the Bycars bogs. It is like taking a pee in a cave.

'pee in a cave ' 😂😂😂😂

Little things like this might sound petty to people but it's 2017, look.how far technology has come...but meanwhile at vale park...

No hot food

No milk for coffee or tea

No hand wash

No hot food

Broken scoreboard

No sound from the scoreboard

There is probably other things, a chairman who knows football would address these issues.

Well you have woken me up

The FACTS you state are rubbish l could come down to your level and language but l resist

I made it clear after a major error on my part re Bruno that l would foot the cost of that exercise myself without increasing my loans and stand down from all day to day dealings of the Club.That l have done.

I have no knowledge of any Contras or Freebies you describe and none of my other business's benefit from Port Vale infact it is the contrary in relation to accomodation costs for loan players etc.

If you consider direct responses as bullying you need medical help

With respect, it's obvious you, as an owner of our football club, are way out of your depth. Your penchant for "cheap options" will be the demise of our much loved club. From your past communications with fans I'm of the opinion you are a very stubborn man and will not, under no circumstances, be told what to do. If you had an ounce of compassion you would sell the club now whilst there is time to put right everything that is wrong with our club. Otherwise you will go down in history as the man who single handedly destroyed Port Vale. It's no good blaming anyone else, ultimately, the buck stops at your door

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using the onevalefan mobile app

'pee in a cave '

Little things like this might sound petty to people but it's 2017, look.how far technology has come...but meanwhile at vale park...

No hot food

No hand wash

No hot food

Broken scoreboard

There is probably other things, a chairman who knows football would address these issues.[/quote

We are run like a non league club. In fact some Non league clubs are run better than us..

'pee in a cave '

No hot food

No hand wash

No hot food

Broken scoreboard

There is probably other things, a chairman who knows football would address these issues.[/quote

We are run like a non league club. In fact some Non league clubs are run better than us..

I would go as far as saying were run like a Sunday league outfit.

Archived