onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Demise of Port Vale

Beza

Maybe Norman should let supporters know the fee swapped between himself and Tony Fradley for Fradley to become chairman.

Over to you Norman.

And don't lie again. It's not worth you looking foolish in the long run.

Supporters deserve to know what's going on and how you conduct business.

Let me try and understand this we are at the foot of Lge 2 and you are concerned about a loyal fan putting more money into the Club so he could be Chairmen at my request

What a terrible business man l am, and a bully.

Bradford Directors exc the 2 current and past Shareholders charge 15 to 30k a year for the Boardroom privelage amongst many other Clubs

I did conduct business for the Club to maximise the income to go towards the player budget again that was clearly wrong and when there was insufficient funds l made up the difference that was where l failed to conduct normal business

Put your efforts into supporting the Management of your Club instead of trying to undo some effort to put more money into the Club

Advert

You are wrong.

All of what he said is fact and what he found out recently.

Kelly Molineux accountants (the old mitre inn) do the accounts for Norman and deal in his other businesses.

In return, they don't get paid. They get a box. That's fact. Turn a blind eye to it if you want but it's true.

As are two other boxes. One of which we all know and then there is a fabricator who also has a box and has been doing work in Norman's hotels. Fact.

The man himself can deny it all he wants but he's full of ****.

Michael Brown doesn't have a managers contract.

Did you know that they could keep him on as a player and tell him thanks but no thanks?

But that won't happen. Because we then have to pay a managerial wage.

Last week, home choose carpets got "upgraded" to match sponsor because there wasn't one.

This week another free box lot are also match sponsor.

Did you know the programme fillers are finding it hard to make a programme because of lack of sponsors?

Players can't get sponsored.

Boxes are given away for Smurthwaites own businesses. They are doing work for him OUTSIDE the football club.

That is FACT.

You can say whatever you want Matt. All I have said is happening and people need to wake up. And very very quick.

And the cowardly bully that is Norman Smurthwaite, who checks this and other sites like a hawk every night, can come on here and call me out and answer to what the **** he is doing at our great club but 1) he doesn't like to debate or argue with people who he knows are getting a little to close to home for his liking or 2) he will spout more of his ******** lying crap he's spouted for the past 2 years or more.

The man is cancer.

How long have I banged on about this. I'm like a stuck record. And yet I sit here amazed that too many supporters cannot see that in 7 months time we could very possibly be a non league club for the first time in our 141 year history.

Please people.

Wake the **** up.

Well you have woken me up

The FACTS you state are rubbish l could come down to your level and language but l resist

I made it clear after a major error on my part re Bruno that l would foot the cost of that exercise myself without increasing my loans and stand down from all day to day dealings of the Club.That l have done.

I have no knowledge of any Contras or Freebies you describe and none of my other business's benefit from Port Vale infact it is the contrary in relation to accomodation costs for loan players etc.

If you consider direct responses as bullying you need medical help

Well due to your reply he is obviously correct when he states that you check this site and others. So can you please tell us long supporting loyal fans that there is some light at the end of this long dark tunnel that you have taken us to.Realisticly the appointment of an inexperienced manager like Brown is simply repeating the same mistake that you made when appointing Bruno.So what have the loyal long time supporting fans got to hang onto before they all totally lose interest and take up watching grass grow.

Could you please give us your thoughts on why you think that so many fans now have grave concerns about the future of our club and why there has been so much trust and faith lost in you?

Let me try and understand this we are at the foot of Lge 2 and you are concerned about a loyal fan putting more money into the Club so he could be Chairmen at my request

Bradford Directors exc the 2 current and past Shareholders charge 15 to 30k a year for the Boardroom privelage amongst many other Clubs

I did conduct business for the Club to maximise the income to go towards the player budget again that was clearly wrong and when there was insufficient funds l made up the difference that was where l failed to conduct normal business

Put your efforts into supporting the Management of your Club instead of trying to undo some effort to put more money into the Club

Well good evening Norman you are one hour and 15 minutes early. Welcome.

I'd like proof that the money Tony Fradley paid you to become chairman went into the club and not your back pocket. Just like the Alnwick and Grant money. Provide proof. Thing is, if you can I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong. If you don't or won't I will come to my own conclusions.

And how dare you take credit for the finances of the club. You're the one who has spunked 4 million of your own money on it without letting people know you want it back!!!

You really are something.

The league table is down to your mismanagement in running our club. YOU are accountable.

Explain to fans why you won't accept anything less than 6 million for the club.

Explain to fans why you feel you should get every penny of your "directors loans" back.

Come on bigshot.

Tell us all.

And you're right. 2nd worst team in the football league. On your watch. Absolute disgrace.

I know what I'd like to do with that sweety jar of yours.

None of this is achieving anything.

You've messed-up and not liked and not wanted. Please, just go. Accept the Synecfics offer and then we can forget you ever existed.

And are you going to let people know how much Fradley either invested or gave you, or shall I?

Your call. Because the amount really should have been celebrated in the public domain and that makes me wonder, mmmmmmm, why was it never mentioned????!

That's interesting.When You had one of your open question and answer sessions on here a while ago and admitted that that there was more to running a football club than you originally thought( was it only like running a small Audi dealer in Stoke)I asked you Why not get someone in to invest with you but someone who understands the running of a football club.Your reply was - Why should I.

And are you going to let people know how much Fradley either invested or gave you, or shall I?

Your call. Because the amount really should have been celebrated in the public domain and that makes me wonder, mmmmmmm, why was it never mentioned????!

Maybe such money (if it is true) was added to the non returnable exclusivity money.

As you are reading Mr Smurthwaite, could I ask you a civil question? You have repeatedly said that the commercial arm was contributing a million plus and thus reducing the amount you had to put in. But the draft accounts you yourself posted on here showed commercial income was basically nett zero. Could you clarify?

The mans an embarrassment.

Were the insufficient funds that of the £2.5 million budget that turned out to be actually 1.7 million in the accounts? Do you buy the pies then put them into the club as a directors loan?

Archived