onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Signings - Part 2

Aussie Rules

I agree, the thing is, why ? I have my own opinion, but am interested in what others think (a new and challenging concept for some on this website, not aimed at you VS).

We're on our way down as opposed to up, our manager has very little experience or achievements to his name, the chairman is a joke and the owner is a ************. The club is rotten to the core. Who WOULD want to join that other than the kids and the geriatrics? I'm sorry but we will bd very lucky to finish above the relegation zone next season.

Advert

We're on our way down as opposed to up, our manager has very little experience or achievements to his nan, the chairman is a joke and the owner is a ************. The club is rotten to the core. Who WOULD want to join that other than the kids and the geriatrics? I'm sorry but we will bd very lucky to finish above the relegation zone next season.

We are where we are.

I think we should give Eagles every chance to sign for us and not give him any ultimatums. Turning Mark Marshall down when he asked to come back was one of the most stupid decisions in recent times, we should learn from that.

There is only one person that should learn from that......The person who gloated that he had turned him down.

The players call the shots ( and their agents ) these days. I am maybe one of the few who agreed with Marshall going as he was playing us, also didn't he claim to want to go nearer London ?

That said i agree it does look a mistake so yes lets hope we don't cut off our nose to spite our face by not pursuing Eagles .

We are struggling immensely to bring in 1 more player let alone 10! I'll paint you a picture of our club at the minute, we have been in for players who will play virtually no football for their clubs next season and they would rather sit on the bench and chew gum then join our club.

That sadly is the difference money has made to football.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

We are struggling immensely to bring in 1 more player let alone 10! I'll paint you a picture of our club at the minute, we have been in for players who will play virtually no football for their clubs next season and they would rather sit on the bench and chew gum then join our club.

Like who??

£100,000 is apparently how much Ipswich signed him for. And I'm sure I heard Brown say we had a bid accepted and spoke to him but he chose to move to Ipswich?

That's how much Ipswich paid, but nowhere did Brown say we had offered 100 grand and we never will with Smurf in charge. Presumably our offer was lower before Ipswich came in.

I keep hearing the same thing as others. Our reputation is shot in football circles and has been for some time. You only have to look at the state of the business we did in the previous two transfer windows.

I don't think our owner helps himself when he opens his mouth.

Archived