onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Signings - Part 2

Aussie Rules

Must be honest it's getting a bit boring coming on here. I wish there was a general complain about everything Port Vale thread. I just want to see if we have or are about to sign someone.

Wouldn't it be funny if the reason people were moaning was due to the fact that there is no news about if we have or are about to sign someone? If the very reason there's so much moaning is the dearth of news relating to signings that you, oh unique one, come on here for, and obviously we have no interest in? That a thread entitled 'signings' turns into a moaning thread when few signings materialise?

We're a few days away from the first friendly and we're 8-10 good players short of doing anything next season. We're missing out on targets left, right, and centre. I too want to see if we've signed anyone or not. We're not. I'm moaning.

Some of you make this far too easy for me.

Advert

I think we should give Eagles every chance to sign for us and not give him any ultimatums. Turning Mark Marshall down when he asked to come back was one of the most stupid decisions in recent times, we should learn from that.

we have but evidently the two tone blue hasn't.

FFS this is supposed to be about signings not miserable old gits whining about everything and everyone. Yes things aren't great but could be a WHOLE LOT WORSE!!!

Buzzin we're top of the 'in shambles' table.

Best get mesen down to the ticket office. Hopefully we can win the 'incompetent owner' cup this season.

Forget League 2 lads, we've better than Orient! The moral victory is ours.

UPTHEVALEINCAPITALS4EVA FRADLEYSBARMIEARMIE

It's almost heartening to see the list of names: Bournemouth Valiant, Martino Knockavelli, paulmogan, Robbie Earle's Perm, WiseOwl, and WalterJ 'thanked this poster' under every 'stop moaning and git behind Browny and the bois" post.

Their clamouring to have an orgy of ignorance on every 'things aren't that bad' post is the only solace I take from these dark days.

Keep going boys. You're raising a chuckle in a very unhappy fanbase. Hope we win the incompetence cup this year.

Just a group of random words because I'm bored of having to explain myself.

Crewe paying money....we were promised compensation if last seasons master plan failed....we haven't been compensated....we've been robbed...in a nutshell.

Oh well that's very conducive to debate 🙄

Compensation? The owner has paid off his foreign experiment, he's given the new manager a competitive budget and the CEO has cut ST prices significantly. I'd say that's compensatory.

Just because we haven't signed some no marks we may or may not have been in for it's not time to fly off the handle and give in to doom.

I'm not a big believer in Brown but now he has the job we have to let him try and build a squad, however poor a job he currently seems to be doing at it.

It's almost heartening to see the list of names: Bournemouth Valiant, Martino Knockavelli, paulmogan, Robbie Earle's Perm, WiseOwl, and WalterJ 'thanked this poster' under every 'stop moaning and git behind Browny and the bois" post.

Their clamouring to have an orgy of ignorance on every 'things aren't that bad' post is the only solace I take from these dark days.

Keep going boys. You're raising a chuckle in a very unhappy fanbase. Hope we win the incompetence cup this year.

Would you like a few thankyou's, would that cheer you up? 😂

You say very unhappy but virtually the same number of us have signed up for misery once again. Here's to 23 more 90+ minutes of pure Port Vale drama.

Oh well that's very conducive to debate

Compensation? The owner has paid off his foreign experiment, he's given the new manager a competitive budget and the CEO has cut ST prices significantly. I'd say that's compensatory.

Just because we haven't signed some no marks we may or may not have been in for it's not time to fly off the handle and give in to doom.

I'm not a big believer in Brown but now he has the job we have to let him try and build a squad, however poor a job he currently seems to be doing at it.

Im confused

Is it good we havent signed the no marks or bad because we were trying to?

Oh well that's very conducive to debate 🙄

It is a pity that you spoiled an upbeat, optimistic post with that last little snipe - we should support Brown, and we can't know yet whether he will start the season with a good squad or not.

Yes, it seems some players are elusive to get signed, but unless you have more knowledge than anyone else, it would surely be ebst to wait and see what the next 4 weeks brings.

I long for signings too, but the fact they haven't happened yet doesn't mean they will not, and 2 or 3 good stong permanent signings plus 3 or 4 loanees or triallists that can do a decent job will mean a decent side.

Too early to say what sort of job Brown is doing yet as full manager, things could look very different in 2 weeks or so.

Wouldn't it be funny if the reason people were moaning was due to the fact that there is no news about if we have or are about to sign someone? If the very reason there's so much moaning is the dearth of news relating to signings that you, oh unique one, come on here for, and obviously we have no interest in? That a thread entitled 'signings' turns into a moaning thread when few signings materialise?

We're a few days away from the first friendly and we're 8-10 good players short of doing anything next season. We're missing out on targets left, right, and centre. I too want to see if we've signed anyone or not. We're not. I'm moaning.

Some of you make this far too easy for me.

You seem to be upset about something but I just can't put my finger on what.

Archived