onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Both offers rejected...

Arthur

I firmly believe that Norman Smurthwaite has no intention of selling Port Vale, despite what he says publicly.

I don't think this is any more than a tactical retreat. He is waiting for it to all blow over. He is naïve.

That is interesting, if that is the case then clearly he is not losing money, he is making it. If he is losing money one would anticipate that he would wish to end his losses.

No wonder people are confused (no criticism of the poster as I share his point of view here)

Advert

NS will not put money back into the club until he has regained his losses.He's greedy , and despite it being a business proposal, his quick dismissal of Synectics bid , and saying that no more dialogue would be anticipated , tells you everything you need to know about him. Brown, Fradley and Garlick are all yes men imo.

We will be playing in the National League in 2018-19 at this rate. The RS interviews were spineless, and only told us yhat 500 season tickets were sold. You would have got more answers out of a sweet shop owner. Only not this one.

With the back drop of all the abuse and threats which l ignore l read this and it make me really sad

I am so sorry and wish things would of been different for us both

Sorry!!!! Heres some sympathy tears for you. :cry::cry::cry:

I don't agree with a lot of stuff that has been said to you and about you and your family.

We ALL wish it could have been different.We were in a decent league position around christmas time (maybe undeservedly)What should have happened was to use that decent league position to the clubs favour and bring in a player or two that would improve the squad.But in YOUR wisdom you decided to do the opposite which resulted in the slide down the league and relegation.Your chance to get to the championship as promised was within sight and closer than it had ever been during your time at Vale.But you cut the jugular and thats where any slight chance of getting to your promise died.

In all honesty [see what I did there?]... Im spending more time at the keyboard because between taking imodium, re-hydration drinks and urinating blood I find the distance between computer and toilet is manageable

Always best to be completely honest Geo, people could learn from that

To be honest a lot of the bilge written by a few posters in the last few days should be in your dunny!

Get well soon mate.

Always best to be completely honest Geo' date=' people could learn from that [emoji23']

To be honest a lot of the bilge written by a few posters in the last few days should be in your dunny!

Get well soon mate.

Most of what you wrote on PVO should join it .

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/millionaire-coventry-city-fan-who-3015811

Found and read this Norman interview , quite interesting read as it concerns coventry back in 2012 old news but does give an insight into any possible new owner dealings with norman .

ps someone told me today that he had heard bet365 as a company had shown interest and this was from a valefan customer

There is definitely a third party as I mentioned yesterday.

I'm not saying there definitely is a third party, what I'm saying is that Norman will tell us there is one. At that point I would have to decide if I believe him.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/millionaire-coventry-city-fan-who-3015811

Found and read this Norman interview , quite interesting read as it concerns coventry back in 2012 old news but does give an insight into any possible new owner dealings with norman .

ps someone told me today that he had heard bet365 as a company had shown interest and this was from a valefan customer

"I am unemployable, and realised that at a very young age. I don’t like being told what to do"

I think he meant to say unbearable?

I would take that with a pinch of salt, surely the links would be too close for both clubs to be under joint ownership. Not a problem in Spain though, not that it is relevant.

"I am unemployable, and realised that at a very young age. I don’t like being told what to do"

I think he meant to say unbearable?

no he was right would you employ an arrogant tosser who thinks he knows everything but actually knows FA

Archived