onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Both offers rejected...

Arthur

By increasing non match day revenue, and generating ideas, incentives to increase attendances. Or, can just blame the fans for not turning up and see where that gets us. Norman's taken that approach over the last 4 years, and it's just got us relegated.

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

Carol S. seemed quite impressed with some of the events team FST.

Advert

Explain to me how he hasn't?

Shall we reword your statement.

" do the wrong thing and sell the club for peanuts to anyone who can ruffle up 1.25 million"

IF THEY OFFER POOR HOW WILL CONTINUED INVESTMENT HAPPEN?

My bad thin air - I think not. Use the brain god gave you. Jesus.

Hang on a minute. Am I reading this right. Are you saying that because the offer isn't more they can't take he club forward? So if they used more of their money, they would have more to invest? Has to be another WUM.

, so why on earth do you get to skate our current crop vs the old when in actual fact we have better now?

Yep, a WUM. This is amazing. You didn't notice we got relegated? And half the squad had to be released and instead play kids. I agree that many needed to go last season, but we replaced them with far far worse.

The same people who supported V2001 also support Norman. That's says everything.

No 99% of the clowns that post on here supported V2001, I dared to criticise them early on, Bill Bratt pulled me personally and asked me to stop posting, hilarious the turn coats on this site

By increasing non match day revenue, and generating ideas, incentives to increase attendances. Or, can just blame the fans for not turning up and see where that gets us. Norman's taken that approach over the last 4 years, and it's just got us relegated.

Please explain more, in the last 2 seasons 90% of exec boxes have been sold, the lounge before the match has been sold out most games. Fans would not turn up if it was free, please give me some insite how you or synetics could increase non match day revenue ?

Please explain more, in the last 2 seasons 90% of exec boxes have been sold, the lounge before the match has been sold out most games. Fans would not turn up if it was free, please give me some insite how you or synetics could increase non match day revenue ?

90% isn't 100% and the lounge before the match is a match day. I'm not responsible for increasing match day revenue, Synectics would be. They have pledged to do so, so would be held accountable against that target. They've explained how they'd improve the match day experience and reduce prices to increase attendances. If you don't see the benefits they offer and how vastly superior they are to Smurf, you're either simple, or a WUM.

Incorrect. The Lounge before the games hasn't been anywhere near full and as for exec boxes, there were 2 vacant in eyeshot of ours.

Next seasons take-up will be concerning. Which reminds me, need to go and empty ours..

90% isn't 100% and the lounge before the match is a match day. I'm not responsible for increasing match day revenue, Synectics would be. They have pledged to do so, so would be held accountable against that target. They've explained how they'd improve the match day experience and reduce prices to increase attendances. If you don't see the benefits they offer and how vastly superior they are to Smurf, you're either simple, or a WUM.

I hope they can improve it, however they are dealing with a fan base which consists of people who get angered by a lack of brown sauce or what colour napkins we hand out. Good luck to them

I hope they can improve it, however they are dealing with a fan base which consists of people who get angered by a lack of brown sauce or what colour napkins we hand out. Good luck to them

How you can try and turn it around on the fans of the club you supposedly support, just amazes me. The club is being strangled to death by NS and all you can do is mock or go out of your way to belittle his critics.

Strange fella

Don't be stupid. Labour Party members voted for Corbyn in record numbers. Twice.

Corbyn is a thoroughly decent and honest individual.

All true but he is toxic regarding those that didn't vote for him as leader and won't vote for him in an election but would like to support the labour party, just as NS is toxic re those that support PVFC but won't put money into Norman's pockets.

Anyway we digress

How you can try and turn it around on the fans of the club you supposedly support, just amazes me. The club is being strangled to death by NS and all you can do is mock or go out of your way to belittle his critics.

Strange fella

The only strange one is you. Explain where else I have belittled the fans. I said I hope they can do it, but they need to understand some of our fan base aren't full packets of crisps.

If I call the club will they verify this 90% figure? Because from where I usually stand I could see lots of empty boxes.

Archived