onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Both offers rejected...

Arthur

Advert

Do the right thing and sell to someone with the best interests of the club at heart ...

Explain to me how he hasn't?

Shall we reword your statement.

" do the wrong thing and sell the club for peanuts to anyone who can ruffle up 1.25 million"

IF THEY OFFER POOR HOW WILL CONTINUED INVESTMENT HAPPEN?

My bad thin air - I think not. Use the brain god gave you. Jesus.

The odd goal here and there are worthless if you don't put the effort in on the pitch. He drifted in and out far too often and that's why he's playing in the lower leagues and started out at Leicester.

When he left Leicester they had just been relegated to League One so what is your point exactly??

" do the wrong thing and sell the club for peanuts to anyone who can ruffle up 1.25 million"

Exactly what Norman paid.

You've got brain and a pair of eyes and you've used neither.

One question does the future look bright for PVFC as it currently stands??

The quality of players who were playing outshone the previous year by far.

Which Comedy Club are on performing at mate. I want to come and see you.

To put this into simple terms, your unhappy with your sky tv, do you make threats downthe phone and get results? NO.

Well I threatened to leave and they knocked thirty quid off my subscription. Result!

With the back drop of all the abuse and threats which l ignore l read this and it make me really sad

I am so sorry and wish things would of been different for us both

Norman I know your heart is in the right place, do the right thing dust yourself down, take the club off the market and show some real leadership skills, yourself and Colin Garlick can lead this club back to promotion at the first attempt! Ps ignore the idol threats from keyboard warriors

I'm not REP so I won't backtrack. I did say that Brown wouldn't be here next season while Norman was still Chairman. Norman isn't Chairman and brown was kept on.

🚴➡️➡️➡️➡️➡️

You never mentioned "while Norman was still chairman" at all.

You said

Brown won't start as manager next season. He would have done if he'd avoided us of relegation. .

It was in the midst of you spouting off and making out you know loads of things that us poor normal fans don't.

Turns out you don't!

What does My bad thin air mean?

Do any of you actually sit back and think before you click reply? How can you say Smurf is a bad person?

He is a businessman, if you had any business go how I think you would realise that you can't throw money at anything to solve every solution or you end up in trouble.

Everyone is acting like it's world war three. Seriously the quality of players we had we could of just scraped relegation but we didn't that's football. Let me remind you that the likes of Dodds, Duffy, McGivern, AJ would of gotten us relegated too.

The quality of players who were playing outshone the previous year by far. This is football. Yes I am upset we got relegated but ultimately your abuseive comments and threats towards our chairman will seriously get you no where.

To put this into simple terms, your unhappy with your sky tv, do you make threats downthe phone and get results? NO.

How do you know them players would have got us relegated? As far as I'm aware them players comfortably contributed to a steady mid table finish. Get out of Norman's arse and face facts. This man is destroying our club. As far as I'm concerned he deserves all the abuse he gets. He had two offers from local businesses to get 1.25 million back and he turned them down due to him wanting the money he made mistakes with back. Absolute idiot!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

The odd goal here and there are worthless if you don't put the effort in on the pitch. He drifted in and out far too often and that's why he's playing in the lower leagues and started out at Leicester.

Your a football genius, not.

Nobody deserves the abuse you give him. How would you like it?

1.25mil is poor for a league two football club. The land alone is worth more. Use your common sense and realise he has our best interests at heart.

I'm not in his arse as you say either. I just speak common sense and the truth. I can constructively say that he needs to make a decision to lower season ticket prices.

How difficult was that to state without getting personal or abusive or aggressive?

You should try it sometime. 😉

I'm not REP so I won't backtrack. I did say that Brown wouldn't be here next season while Norman was still Chairman. Norman isn't Chairman and brown was kept on.

Listen to MK everyone... he is the guy so in the know about what is going on, he didn't even know Norman was stepping down as chairman!! Adamant he was that Browny wasn't going to be manager. He was just missing one iddy biddy piece of the jigsaw.

He properly knows EVERYTHING that's happening... so listen to what he has to say ok!!

With the back drop of all the abuse and threats which l ignore l read this and it make me really sad

I am so sorry and wish things would of been different for us both

Here is the crack, Jack. You came out of retirement and took a business out of administration, with a business partner who convinced you it'd be a good idea, the team was doing well, it was a decent squad that was always going to be there or there abouts lead by an experienced manager who'd made us hard to beat if we weren't playing well and free scoring when we were. We stuttered to the finish line, but what a relief, what a thrill, we'd won promotion.

How you've gone from that, to this, is nothing but any fault of your own. You've admitted as much, so cut the crap here and bugger off, for your benefit and ours. Go on, do one. Nobody is feeling sorry you apart from you.

Archived