onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Both offers rejected...

Arthur

Do any of you actually sit back and think before you click reply? How can you say Smurf is a bad person?

He is a businessman, if you had any business go how I think you would realise that you can't throw money at anything to solve every solution or you end up in trouble.

Everyone is acting like it's world war three. Seriously the quality of players we had we could of just scraped relegation but we didn't that's football. Let me remind you that the likes of Dodds, Duffy, McGivern, AJ would of gotten us relegated too.

The quality of players who were playing outshone the previous year by far. This is football. Yes I am upset we got relegated but ultimately your abuseive comments and threats towards our chairman will seriously get you no where.

To put this into simple terms, your unhappy with your sky tv, do you make threats downthe phone and get results? NO.

Didnt Dodds help keep shrewsbury up, didnt Neale get in the playoffs with fleetwood didnt these boys you mentioned get a mid table finish last yr??

Advert

Do any of you actually sit back and think before you click reply? How can you say Smurf is a bad person?

He is a businessman, if you had any business go how I think you would realise that you can't throw money at anything to solve every solution or you end up in trouble.

Everyone is acting like it's world war three. Seriously the quality of players we had we could of just scraped relegation but we didn't that's football. Let me remind you that the likes of Dodds, Duffy, McGivern, AJ would of gotten us relegated too.

The quality of players who were playing outshone the previous year by far. This is football. Yes I am upset we got relegated but ultimately your abuseive comments and threats towards our chairman will seriously get you no where.

To put this into simple terms, your unhappy with your sky tv, do you make threats downthe phone and get results? NO.

**** off m8. No one's arsed.

I am not a double account. I am a Vale fan like you and many others. As I don't agree with your comments I'm a wind up? This is a forum after all so everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Duffy lacked pace however had a good footballing brain. Our centre halfs were head and shoulders better.

McGivern - I don't need to compare him to anyone. My dog could player better football.

Dodds - he had a great shot I'll agree but far too inconsistent. De Freitas, Eagles, Thomas were overall better this season.

AJ - he was okay but very narrow minded we could only play one upfront and he was too small to head. Him and Reg share the same quality of player in my opinion.

Ultimately let's be honest, these players above are struggling in their new found teams, so why on earth do you get to skate our current crop vs the old when in actual fact we have better now?

He will never sell to Synectics, not in a month of Sundays.

Everyone listen to MK... he was the guy who gave us the scoop that Michael Brown wasn't going to be given the managers job. So he certainly knows what he is talking about!

Norman Smurthwaite whatever you think of him Is not the Devil. Yes he made mistakes. He is a human. Imagine it was your dad that people were abusing and threatening constantly would you think twice then?

You wish he was your dad.

Seriously the quality of players we had we could of just scraped relegation but we didn't that's football. Let me remind you that the likes of Dodds, Duffy, McGivern, AJ would of gotten us relegated too.

The quality of players who were playing outshone the previous year by far.

This is priceless- do you have eyes?

Those players who would have apparently taken us down achieved a solid mid table finish the season before.

And on what are you basing that this years squad "outshone" last years.

I've read some ***** on here over the years but this takes the biscuit.

Norman Smurthwaite whatever you think of him Is not the Devil. Yes he made mistakes. He is a human. Imagine it was your dad that people were abusing and threatening constantly would you think twice then?

My dad's sound though. He likes the Vale as well.

Ask your dad to look on the oatcake stoke site to help him understand fans more as we are a laughing stock on/off the pitch, you never did want to meet me last home game to show your colours!!!!

I make a point of not replying to you but if you are not a stokie (still think you are) and happen to be normans daughter then you need to see both sides point of view for a balanced opinion a strong person wealthy or not has to stand up and be counted in adverse times.

If it was my Dad, he wouldn't have treated the supporters with such disdain, he wouldn't have gone on social media arguing with his customers.

My Dad was a gentleman, he would have recognised the plight of The Vale and he would have acted appropriately.

Now go and wind someone else up.

Archived