onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Both offers rejected...

Arthur

he' got no intention of selling, there's always going to be something else he wants in the sale. It's the same situation as when mold were in charge, the fans started staying away the reasons, apathy, the excuses "i'm not going again till mold have sold, till the managers gone, fill the rest in here...

Gorm wont sell because he wont admit hes failed, no matter what the offer and we wont know because of "the confidentiality clause", he will always have a excuse.

He's probably just "Testing the market" afterall the club's been on the market for over 12 months and nothing has happened sale wise. If ca 3m+ comes along he'll sell if not he'll just sit and wait, I just don't know how long it will take befor the penny drops and he realizes 3m+ isn't going to happen unless a billionaire Vale fan walks through the door.

Advert

I honestly don't believe you believe what you've just posted Owd.

He's clearly worth at least 1.5 million based on market values UNLESS he has a specific release clause.

I'm certain what both parties were referring to must have been player sales.

1.5m? Wow. Deluded.

I think you're right though, I think they were referring to player sales. My theory is that the suggestion put forward by Synectics would have been very beneficial to Port Vale, Norman less so and it's that that's made him respond in this way. He's seen the swell of support, now he's trying to discredit them in a disgusting way, that truly shows the depths to which he'll stoop. He's pure scum. Plain and simple. If I see one person defending him, they're not Vale fans.

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

I've heard nothing to be fair. Just a theory I've got based on what I might be tempted to do if I managed investor funds for a living. I suppose if it all gets put back at the end of the day then it's sort of OK.

1.5m? Wow. Deluded.

I think you're right though, I think they were referring to player sales. My theory is that the suggestion put forward by Synectics would have been very beneficial to Port Vale, Norman less so and it's that that's made him respond in this way. He's seen the swell of support, now he's trying to discredit them in a disgusting way, that truly shows the depths to which he'll stoop. He's pure scum. Plain and simple. If I see one person defending him, they're not Vale fans.

Deluded? Have you watched him?

The worry for me is that if that's what Synetics offered him they were basically giving away our best financial assets to buy the club. That wouldn't make any sort of great sense as in essence it devalues what they are buying and weakens the team.

The worry for me is that if that's what Synetics offered him they were basically giving away our best financial assets to buy the club. That wouldn't make any sort of great sense as in essence it devalues what they are buying and weakens the team.

Yes...have you? 1.5m. You're actually serious aren't you. I think you and Norman have clearly hugely overvalued the club's assets.

I would be very disappointed if we didn't get at least £1million for Smith, however thats a fans viewpoint. I am sure that if i was a club considering a bid for Smith then i would make it now as Smurf may just snap their hands off then, hopefully, sell.

Sent from my LG-H850 using the onevalefan mobile app

Not only that, you say if Synectics offered it to him? He's asking for the figure in the sale of the club, which would affect the money Synectics would put into Vale.

If he accepted, then Smith went for a realistic fee, Vale win long term...not Smurf.

If you seriously believe that REP then you must be on something illegal. Smithie is a good player at L1 level but no Championship club will fork out anywhere near the figure you are insinuating. It would be £250,000 with add on's that will include the never ever.

Don't you realise that our money grabber will snatch whatever paltry figure that is waved under his snout.

No, I think Smith could easily fetch £1m in today's market. Might depend if there's a valuation in his contract I guess.

Not only that, you say if Synectics offered it to him? He's asking for the figure in the sale of the club, which would affect the money Synectics would put into Vale.

If he accepted, then Smith went for a realistic fee, Vale win long term...not Smurf.

Sorry I think we might be at cross purposes I was reading the following as though they were letting him have the player sales (including Smith);

"Subsequently, Norman informed us that there were potential, additional short term revenues which would increase the value of the club. In light of this information, we increased our offer subject to full disclosure prior to any deal being agreed. This increased offer did not impact our funding plans for running the club. This offer would not have caused serious financial implications as alleged or at all".

If this was the case it would feel a little like third party ownership?

Archived