onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Both offers rejected...

Arthur

Do any of you actually sit back and think before you click reply? How can you say Smurf is a bad person?

I assume you are aware of the dirty tricks Smurf pulled on Rob Page and the out of contract players last summer. Those tricks are bad and would only be donen by a bad person, in fact they weren't bad they were disgusting and to gloat about it was a total and utter disgrace.

You certainly need to think before you click reply.

Advert

I assume you are aware of the dirty tricks Smurf pulled on Rob Page and the out of contract players last summer. Those tricks are bad and would only be donen by a bad person, in fact they weren't bad they were disgusting and to gloat about it was a total and utter disgrace.

You certainly need to think before you click reply.

Remind us what success Page and the players let go have had ?

Completely different point.

So you consider the tricks Smurf played are OK, you are happy with them and his subsequent gloating, yes or no, no waffle.

The gloating was poor from Norman, the decision to push all towards the exit door was not

1.25mil is poor for a league two football club. The land alone is worth more. Use your common sense and realise he has our best interests at heart.

I just speak common sense and the truth. 

Brilliant

Ask your dad to look on the oatcake stoke site to help him understand fans more as we are a laughing stock on/off the pitch, you never did want to meet me last home game to show your colours!!!!

I make a point of not replying to you but if you are not a stokie (still think you are) and happen to be normans daughter then you need to see both sides point of view for a balanced opinion a strong person wealthy or not has to stand up and be counted in adverse times.

Still can't believe people are being wound up by Mark Davies.

It's not Smurfs daughter its Mark Davies winding you up comprendo.

With the back drop of all the abuse and threats which l ignore l read this and it make me really sad

I am so sorry and wish things would of been different for us both

Things could have been different Norman, you never valued the fans. Despite the pain we suffered through V2001 and admin, that whole saga provided you with a blueprint for how not to run the club. One of the key mistakes they made, was making enemies of the fans. You simply didn't care about the fans, one tiny little bit...even now, you've been handed the chance to please the vast majority of fans. You can sell to Synectics for what they have offered. ST sales would soar on the back of such positivity. Yet you've turned them down. Either you intend to stay (look at current ST sales) or you're looking for more money from the current bidders (=less money going into the club). Your loans funded mistakes, they have not added value to any assets. Therefore the offer is a sensible one that you should be happy with. Your decision making has been terrible (by your own admission) and the manner in which you've conducted yourself over the years has destroyed our reputation in the football world.

Over the last few days I started to feel hope for a better future under Synectics. Your statement today destroyed that hope.

Just sell to Synectics and be done with. Otherwise, as has already began, fans will vote with their feet.

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

Things could have been different Norman, you never valued the fans. Despite the pain we suffered through V2001 and admin, that whole saga provided you with a blueprint for how not to run the club. One of the key mistakes they made, was making enemies of the fans. You simply didn't care about the fans, one tiny little bit...even now, you've been handed the chance to please the vast majority of fans. You can sell to Synectics for what they have offered. ST sales would soar on the back of such positivity. Yet you've turned them down. Either you intend to stay (look at current ST sales) or you're looking for more money from the current bidders (=less money going into the club). Your loans funded mistakes, they have not added value to any assets. Therefore the offer is a sensible one that you should be happy with. Your decision making has been terrible (by your own admission) and the manner in which you've conducted yourself over the years has destroyed our reputation in the football world.

Over the last few days I started to feel hope for a better future under Synectics. Your statement today destroyed that hope.

Just sell to Synectics and be done with. Otherwise, as has already began, fans will vote with their feet.

Sent from my SM-G930F using the onevalefan mobile app

Some good points made, but why do you think synetics would be good owners and can take the club forward?

Football is a cut throat business, sentiment is something that football lacks in general

That wasn't football it was despicable behavior.

Answer the question, "If Smurf pulled the same tricks on you and your family would you be OK or even happy with it?. Yes or no, no waffle.

Archived