onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Both offers rejected...

Arthur

When i went a pre-season friendly at sheff wed whilst walking around the ground proudly wearing my colours a man stopped me on the bridge outside the ground well dressed formal kind of chap and the first thing he said was " what do you think of your chairman"- (thought strange question for an away supporter to ask ) he carried on and told me that our chairman wasnt a nice person to work for nor a nice person to deal with explained a few other details (dont want to identify him ) then went on his way which was quite bizarre as no discussion about football.

I take people at face value and generally not let what others say affect my views- as we all can have an axe to grind but it seems this man isnt alone and hes not associated with pvfc you have to question why

I don't care if NS is not nice as long as he does a good job for PVFC

Advert

Please explain more, in the last 2 seasons 90% of exec boxes have been sold, the lounge before the match has been sold out most games. Fans would not turn up if it was free, please give me some insite how you or synetics could increase non match day revenue ?

Are you confusing match day and none match day?

Who said anything about ******* it up? Smurthwaite is intending to have the club break even. The manager should be able to keep us out of the bottom two with that budget. Not a fan of Brown so far but I expect him to get us midtable on attendances of 3,500. No excuses for doing a Hartlepool!

Going on the 2nd half of 2015/16 season, I would not be so sure...

Some good points made, but why do you think synetics would be good owners and can take the club forward?

No one knows if Synetics will be good owners and will be capable of taking the club forward.

What we all know is where we are today and where we will be in 12 months

with Smurf still in charge

I genuinely don't believe they have the money, Norman has plenty of money!

You say Synectics don't have the money yet you believe Norman has plenty of money. What actual evidence do you have for either of those statements - and don't say "because Norman says so" - remember the ghost of Bill Bell!

The only strange one is you. Explain where else I have belittled the fans. I said I hope they can do it, but they need to understand some of our fan base aren't full packets of crisps.

Says our resident cheese and onion.

Norman has plenty of money!

Depends what you mean by 'has plenty of money'..do you mean personal wealth, assets, access to funds, money owed to him

Personally I do believe he's a very wealthy man which is why it's so sad for PVFC that his cash (even if in the forms of loans) has been wasted

I think personally you all need to grow up.

Please take a long look at yourself in the mirror, those who have acted violently towards Smurf, given him abuse, I wonder if you were so abusive when the drinks were flowing in Burslem on the night of promotion, I think not. Pure scum of the earth and very fickle.

What have you achieved in your lifetime? If you are wealthy put the money where your mouth is. Until you can afford to run a football club regardless of life long fan or not you have no right to any opinion.

Why should Smurf want to get involved when all you do is run him into the ground? I pity that he looks on this forum because it's only a vile, twisted and malicious against any actions he has.

If you think it's so easy to do what he has done you waste your millions piled into the club. Put yourself in his shoes and realise he is only human like anyone else. How would you like your family and yourself to be treated?

That's all I have to say, for those who wish to get aggressive - good luck as you are only wasting your time as I have nothing more to say on the matter.

what have I achieved in my up to now lifetime? well of a possible 50yrs working life I've worked 49yrs and 2months- lost 10months due to redundances, brought up a family who i'm proud of, stopped smoking over 23yrs ago... I'VE NOT DESTROYED MY FOOTBALL CLUB.

If I had the money I would invest in my club because it is my club, not to profit by it...

smurf got involved in my club with P.Wildes who I think was the leading light, but then left and left us with smurf???

Lastly to go back to your post, if you honestly believe that drivel then you poor deluded wretch deserve to be sectioned...

Archived