onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Both offers rejected...

Arthur

Advert

You would think so wouldn't you. Did you see his performances as the third worst manager of all time this season?

People seem to ignore that Smurf should have brought an experienced manager in when Bruno left. Brown should never have been allowed near the managers seat as caretaker. Let alone given the job h#after taking us down with such a record.

Tell you what gets me,

To have money is one thing, but Norman also had something than only a select few will ever have.

This club binds us all together, young and old from all walks of life, and to actaully have the power to affect people positively in this great city is beyond price.

There was a chance for Norman to go down in folklore / legend as the catalyst for change.

Norman said that he had the funds to progress this great club, but has clearly decided that keeping money in his pocket is more important than his legacy.

When I look at Norman I don't feel anger, just pity

With the back drop of all the abuse and threats which l ignore l read this and it make me really sad

I am so sorry and wish things would of been different for us both

With the back drop of all the abuse and threats which l ignore l read this and it make me really sad

With that in mind, please a heartfelt plea, please sell and rid yourself of the burden.

It is now very difficult for me to get to Vale Park because I will need to use bus and train and can't drive anymore due to illness. My perspective is that I want to see hope of challenging for promotion directly or by play offs. When I look at the teams in League 2 there is in theory no reason why Port Vale can't challenge. But at the moment I feel a sense of hopelessness and if this is carried to the start of the season - no reasonable looking team to support - then I will give up. I guess there are many supporters living a lot closer than me who will look at it the same way. So Smurf has to contemplate a bad position getting even worse and surely it is best to sell the club and ground to a new motivated owner as quickly as possible. Otherwise I envisage losses continuing which will require funding via more loans that can't be repaid or the company will have to stop trading. Alternatively is to trim the team to match the budget leaving it with no competitiveness from where it will crash out of the league, lose even more supporters and cause a growing hostility between owner and fans.

Problem is, you are not really taking the blame for what happened last season.

I agree that threats and abuse are out of order however to employ Brown as manager after he took us down with such a poor record, then to add your own wasted money which you chose to waste add it too the clubs value and price all possible future takeovers out is wrong. PVFC is nowhere near worth the value you price it at.

People seem to ignore that Smurf should have brought an experienced manager in when Bruno left. Brown should never have been allowed near the managers seat as caretaker. Let alone given the job h#after taking us down with such a record.

That for me has sadly been his failing. Three inexperienced poor managers.

You're not sorry though are you. Why won't you sell up you daft bugger?

I think personally you all need to grow up.

Please take a long look at yourself in the mirror, those who have acted violently towards Smurf, given him abuse, I wonder if you were so abusive when the drinks were flowing in Burslem on the night of promotion, I think not. Pure scum of the earth and very fickle.

What have you achieved in your lifetime? If you are wealthy put the money where your mouth is. Until you can afford to run a football club regardless of life long fan or not you have no right to any opinion.

Why should Smurf want to get involved when all you do is run him into the ground? I pity that he looks on this forum because it's only a vile, twisted and malicious against any actions he has.

If you think it's so easy to do what he has done you waste your millions piled into the club. Put yourself in his shoes and realise he is only human like anyone else. How would you like your family and yourself to be treated?

That's all I have to say, for those who wish to get aggressive - good luck as you are only wasting your time as I have nothing more to say on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Marley View Post

Tell you what gets me,

To have money is one thing, but Norman also had something than only a select few will ever have.

This club binds us all together, young and old from all walks of life, and to actaully have the power to affect people positively in this great city is beyond price.

There was a chance for Norman to go down in folklore / legend as the catalyst for change.

Norman said that he had the funds to progress this great club, but has clearly decided that keeping money in his pocket is more important than his legacy.

When I look at Norman I don't feel anger, just pity

Norman,

We need stability now more than ever with strong leadership, i'm sure you didnt want things to turn as they did but to say you are selling then close the door for negotiation on local good business people when you want to sell doesnt make sense and will add to rumour...If your intention is to keep it say so give the fans something to hang on to by actions for instance remi streete should have made him an offer if he signs reduce the squad by 2-3 players to cover it, if he goes re-invest the money into better than players we currently have - people will understand if they see progress --football lives on hope and purpose

Leave.

This is not a wind up but on Football Manager next season Smith is worth 1.6 Million. What do we think of that? Must be something in it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using the onevalefan mobile app

Any person with the best thoughts of progress for the club should not be thinking of selling Smith, but thinking of getting more players of his quality into the club.

Archived