onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectics are still interested

Hagrid

Advert

I'd like to know just what your motives are.Very strange that with you being so much in the know.Only just joined the forum and at a time of desperation for the club.Add to that a fictitious username and an attitude to wind people up.

I'd say the motive is they're some sad **** on a wind up who should be ignored

:boring:

Whoever owns the Vale, sooner or later the fans will start to get on their back when things don't run 100% smoothly.

Is it passion from the Vale fans or just interfering? Fans seem to think they have some God given right to get involved in the running of the club because they pay to watch a match. I pay to watch a film at the Cinema, if I don't enjoy the film I don't start demanding the owner of Odeon sells the place.

Interfering? For Christ sake we just want the club to be run in a sensible and efficient manner without the usual weekly off the field dramas!!

😠

Sent from my SM-G935F using the onevalefan mobile app

Interfering? For Christ sake we just want the club to be run in a sensible and efficient manner without the usual weekly off the field dramas!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using the onevalefan mobile app

The word interfering is key here,it highlights the arrogance, in other words mind your own business its our club and we will do what we want and stuff the supporters.

Carol and Synectics would be a great fit.

She and her husband Kevin and big football fans. Carol is usually in the paddock. She sits around 10 seats to my left.

In my opinion Carol has two strengths. Firstly she runs a very successful and growing business based in Burlsem so she knows how to deal with people, both staff and customers. She knows about business plans, strategy and getting the best out of people as her company results show.

Where I think Carol will do well is her love for Burslem. I know she is very community focused and we need to get the community engaged with the Vale again. I believe Carol will be excellent at that. One massive PR exercise will be required to stop the rot of this season.

Sent from my LG-H850 using the onevalefan mobile app

Carol and Synectics would be a great fit.

She and her husband Kevin and big football fans. Carol is usually in the paddock. She sits around 10 seats to my left.

In my opinion Carol has two strengths. Firstly she runs a very successful and growing business based in Burlsem so she knows how to deal with people, both staff and customers. She knows about business plans, strategy and getting the best out of people as her company results show.

Where I think Carol will do well is her love for Burslem. I know she is very community focused and we need to get the community engaged with the Vale again. I believe Carol will be excellent at that. One massive PR exercise will be required to stop the rot of this season.

Sent from my LG-H850 using the onevalefan mobile app

Proper owners who support the club would be wonderful.

She's there every game and at loads of the away games as well.

Norman always said he would leave the club in a better position than he found it. Well he found it on the verge of promotion to League 1 with absolutely no debt after he'd bought it from the Administrators.

He also said he would not just sell to anyone, he would only sell to buyers who he thought would be good for the club.

He clearly isn't going to achieve his first ambition because we are going to end up back in League 2 with his big debt hanging round our neck. Perhaps he should try to keep his word on the second one and sell to a local company who want the club at the heart of the Burslem community.

I've spoken to Carol Shanahan at away games a few times and I would love to see Synectics given the chance to develop the Vale in the same way they have developed their own company growing it from a small local business to one with over 350 employees and customers all over the world. They would not turn us into world beaters overnight and would not throw money at it with no obvious plan of action. I'm sure they would plan properly and run the club with integrity. What's not to like.

That post has just brightened up my evening.

Sent from my iPad using the onevalefan mobile app

Whoever owns the Vale, sooner or later the fans will start to get on their back when things don't run 100% smoothly.

Is it passion from the Vale fans or just interfering? Fans seem to think they have some God given right to get involved in the running of the club because they pay to watch a match. I pay to watch a film at the Cinema, if I don't enjoy the film I don't start demanding the owner of Odeon sells the place.

I'll throw you some facts.

Fact. We have had the most rotten luck with owners. Fans didn't have to dig very far to see V2001 were way out of their depth.

Fact. Fans don't have to dig to see that the current idiot is clueless beyond belief.

We deserve better.

Whoever you are, you have a motive and have been thrust onto this site by Norman.

Well you can tell Norman if I see him at Walsall or/and Fleetwood

The man is a ****.

Always has been.

And if you are his grubby emo daughter, you would do well to keep out if **** you don't need to be involved in.

I agree that football clubs are different, Twitters, as Norman has found after he told us it would be easier than running Stoke Audi!

I would suspect though, that the basics of running a successful business whether it is an IT company, a football club or anything else are the same. You analyse the business, you put proper structures in place and you put the right people with the right experience in key positions. You have a proper business plan which is properly costed and you establish your priorities and stick to them.

No one knows if any new owner would be successful but it is pretty clear that Norman can't be so what have we got to lose?

True Jean, and key to running a successful business is having the collective skills, knowledge and experience for continued analyses.

As an IT outfit Synectics are well placed 24/7 to 'scrape' all forms of social media - fake included - to enable them to better serve its customers and grow its business.

like I said in response to this question the other day, why cant the club be run in such a way as it doesn't need someone elses money being thrown in? Bob Young and co managed it. Synectics have the staffing and nous to run the Vale to help it maximise its potential from its available resources, if it was run in this way it shouldn't need millions throwing at it

My only problem Tim is that thats what Crewe do and look at them,i will be honest i love the vale as you do but i would love a Billionaire to come in and take us through the leagues with their money(i know this wont happen) as i watch football each season praying for success otherwise whats the point,i wouldn't want to watch a team that is just going to hover in a league whether thats league one or two but is ok as its self funding,if that makes sense.......I would love a local company or person who are Vale fans to buy us but would also like to hear them say we want promotion asap not in 5yrs etc

My only problem Tim is that thats what Crewe do and look at them,i will be honest i love the vale as you do but i would love a Billionaire to come in and take us through the leagues with their money(i know this wont happen) as i watch football each season praying for success otherwise whats the point,i wouldn't want to watch a team that is just going to hover in a league whether thats league one or two but is ok as its self funding,if that makes sense.......I would love a local company or person who are Vale fans to buy us but would also like to hear them say we want promotion asap not in 5yrs etc

WAKE UP!.... its just a dream, nice to have but rarely lived

You know what happens when you build a house on sand?

I'll throw you some facts.

Fact. We have had the most rotten luck with owners. Fans didn't have to dig very far to see V2001 were way out of their depth.

Fact. Fans don't have to dig to see that the current idiot is clueless beyond belief.

We deserve better.

Whoever you are, you have a motive and have been thrust onto this site by Norman.

Well you can tell Norman if I see him at Walsall or/and Fleetwood

The man is a ****.

Always has been.

And if you are his grubby emo daughter, you would do well to keep out if **** you don't need to be involved in.

Don't be brought down to the level of stoke fans what they did to Alan Ball have a bit of class we all want what is best for the vale.But talk and actions like that can only hinder future owners.

Archived