onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

norm on radio stoke

RayWalkers40yarder

I really don't understand Norman's business acumen.

Why does he constantly put the dampers on the fans enthusiasm and and hopes for this and next season?

its like the Odeon cinema saying we're only going to show repeats because we can't attract enough customers and we can't be bothered to try to change how we market ourselves.

Advert

I really don't understand Norman's business acumen.

Why does he constantly put the dampers on the fans enthusiasm and and hopes for this and next season?

its like the Odeon cinema saying we're only going to show repeats because we can't attract enough customers and we can't be bothered to try to change how we market ourselves.

Spot on!I was buzzing after yesterday and was planning to go up with our dosh in the morning, for renewal of next season's tickets.The Smurf opens up again on the radio and I'm holding fire until he tries to promote his BRAND in a more positive manner.60 years of following Vale and the fear factor is returning!!!

The cynic in me believes the plan to start getting his money back before a sale has started already...and then the club will have less debt, be making lower losses and be more attractive to a buyer (even if it means on pitch performances drop off). I kinow he can't get rid of players now (well he can pay 'em off) but there are ways outside of ther playing staff to start this ball rolling.

just said budget could be cut by 800k next season.

well done that's really going to get bums on seats. is that after you've sold up or before?

everytime theres an interview on the radio with our chairman I just want to slash my wrists :angry:

Well whacking lots on the budget year after year is failing. We need to live within our means whilst the appetite isn't there.

Please come and spend hundreds on a season ticket, but most of the players who are out of contract wont sign cos they will have to take a 30 to 40 percent pay cut to stay. Not looking to discuss contracts yet as we dont know what the budget will be but likely to be £800k less than this season. Well done Norm brilliant PR for the fans and the alleged new buyer. Thought I was listening to Bratt at first with all the rubbish about confidentiality and signing exclusivity agreements. Sooner he goes the better

Smurf sounds more and more like his hero Karl Oyston-and is about as user friendly.I suspect unfortunately that,unless he sells the club,we will be facing the same scenario as the Blackpool supporters in the near future.The only redeeming feature at the moment is Rob Page.

Disastrous interview. Makes the job Rob Page is doing even better. Just imagine working for this plonker. The sooner he goes the better,no idea on marketing,absolutely useless.
How the hell can anyone support this buffoon. He is a walking disaster with a huge gob. I do agree that Rob Page is swimming well against a tide of nonsense from a clown of an owner. I wish he would just clear off back to his beloved Coventry.

Like anyone else, the chairman needs encouragement, not abuse. There have been those moving against him from the first moment he set foot in the club, as there have against Page. I am extremely grateful for everything Mr Smurthwaite has done for the club and, if he goes, I wish him well in the future.

Archived