onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Walsall 2 Port Vale 0. post match comments

Fosse69

Advert

The liner changed the game with an utterly shambolic and/or bent (take your pick) decision. After that, all our deficiencies were shown up in every area of the pitch - defence, mid and up front, where we are completely toothless. This is Page's squad, so he has no excuses, though I wouldn't blame him for giving the liner both barrels.

Some of the worst camerawork I have ever seen.

Never in trouble until Grant dithered and sat down. Goal was still offside.

Walsall offered no threat but we only offered slightly more.

Why with a shaky keeper and a small defence were our TWO WIDEMEN not instructed to whip crosses in? When will we have a manager who is capable of recognising and exploiting weaknesses in the opposition.

Ikpeazu is not a footballer.

Three points thrown away.

Dire stuff to watch. Nothing up front. Get rid of Uche, and while you're at it, get rid of Page. Hands in pockets , no ideas at all.

Say what you like , and Vale may have defended well at times today, but the fact is that we're going nowhere with Page. I though before the game that we would lose 3-0, and it almost happened. At least the fans had only 40 miles to go.

That was frustrating. We've gifted them two poor goals but I still don't think Page is the right man to take us forward.

I think we are very poor and will be looking over our shoulders soon at the relegation zone with tough games to come

Only players that looked OK today were O Connor and Purkiss.

Uche can go back to Watford for me. He is lazy and looks disinterested and sorry but Byron Moore is hopeless. The rest are all very average too. Not good enough.

Some of the worst camerawork I have ever seen.

Never in trouble until Grant dithered and sat down. Goal was still offside.

Walsall offered no threat but we only offered slightly more.

Why with a shaky keeper and a small defence were our TWO WIDEMEN not instructed to whip crosses in? When will we have a manager who is capable of recognising and exploiting weaknesses in the opposition.

Ikpeazu is not a footballer.

Three points thrown away.

Bang on

Sorry but we ended a shambles all over the pitch. O'Connor needs to get fit and ball control was at times Sunday league stuff. We need to be pressing further up the pitch when we did that just before halftime we looked as if we might score. There's was nothing in that match that makes me want to travel and use my season ticket.

L.Smith played well.

Uchy - send him back to Watford.

As soon as we went two goals down, in the last ten minutes and now desperate for goals Page brings in a striker whom he considers to be not good enough. If Page thinks J.J.Hooper not good enough why bring him on when goals were needed desperately. He was predictively brought on in the last few minutes AGAIN and is expected to score two or three goals.

Archived