onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Walsall 2 Port Vale 0. post match comments

Fosse69

No movement up front, no control of the ball, we only found a vale player when back passing [and then we missed some], uche is all backing up with arms out and holding no real skill on or off the ball, set up not to lose again [and failed again], couldnt score in a brothel [even with polythene pam]. 7 minutes for hooper ?????

If thats all we have god help us, they didnt overrun us but we couldnt move the ball without lumping it up front and hoping... but there is no hope up there... it was like they were playing to a script written on a whiteboard but couldnt get walsall to go along with the plan so lost the plot...

Time for... the lads have given 100%... we go again... cack... if thats 100% of the best we have its time to offload a few... about 8 of them

Advert

All those dodds lovers keep playing the video of this match back and tell me what he gives the vale and if page keeps playing him he deserves the sack asap fed up of seeing one person upfront with 2 supposedly wingers who must be told not even attempt to go past defenders.And dont even start me off about a defensive midfielder trying to dribble out from his own six yard box is that one of pages ideas what a plonker .

Dire stuff to watch. Nothing up front. Get rid of Uche, and while you're at it, get rid of Page. Hands in pockets , no ideas at all.

Say what you like , and Vale may have defended well at times today, but the fact is that we're going nowhere with Page. I though before the game that we would lose 3-0, and it almost happened. At least the fans had only 40 miles to go.

For every match that Page stays, Norman's investment is losing value. DO IT.

Had enough of watching this predictable rubbish. Nothing entertaining about Vale. Not spoiling my Christmas on the 28th, off out instead

Sadly, there are many beginning to feel the same.

This division is very poor, yet we still can't make a challenge. Average teams find it to easy to take points from us due to weak tactics and team selection.

With the regular off-field soap opera, following this club is becoming very tedious.

Having watched that it seems to me that the Vale as team only lasted 65 minutes and some of them are over weight and a number of them are not fit enough.

Grant and O'Connor are definitely not fit, whether this is because O'Connor is coming back from injury I don't know but Grant was walking for the last 20 minutes and out of the game.

Yates is not good enough and is not suitable as a left back and can't cross the ball.

Leith Smith worked really hard but the Vale don't seem to worked out how to quickly support him.

In my view we need to sort out the level of fitness and the coaching is not adequate. Despite this the linesman gave Walsall a goal.

Wouldn't mind Ian Holloway as manager

There would be some passion at least

Interesting to hear his post match comments - he thought we played well and didn't get the tub of the green. I think it's time to look elsewhere for a loan centre forward - Uche has lost form and offers little.

Archived