onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Scunthorpe 1 Port Vale 1 - Post Match Comments

Caz or caz123

Advert

Ridiculous we're even in this position. Of course but for 30 extra seconds, the world could look a very different place. But the manner in which we are conceding these goals - and let's not forget the one vs Rochdale was to the worst centre forward I've ever seen in a Vale shirt - is just shambolic. I have personally have enough and I'm now certain we need a root and branch clear out next year - manager, players, coaches the lot.

4 points needed now. Quite possibly rule out Friday but stranger things have happened against a automatic chasing promotion side. Let's hope they get some nerves of getting over thst line at the other end of the table.

Can we beat Yeovil who've beat sheff utd tonight and then fleetwood?. I'm honestly not sure now.

Things like these last two injury times goals and the Marshall injury time one Saturday that we couldn't score sometimes tell you it's not your season and end up going down.

It's going be tense and can these players pick themselves up from this massive late blow on Friday and the other two games?..

One things for sure we need to be scoring 2 goals a game to get a win and we don't seem capable of that do we.

I think we will go.

PNE 2 Gillingham 2 tonight, so these things can happen.

Mathematically possible to go into the bottom 4. Likely to happen? No.

Friday night's plan is Vale beat PNE 1-0.(don't care how the goal is scored or who by,even an og will do).This should then just about make Vale safe for league 1 next season.Following the Vale 1-0 win we all get down Boslem to celebrate survival.So if you can.Be there Friday night and then join the post match party.Bring it on,bring a friend.Let's party.

Orient and Colchester have bad run ins so it's possible they won't get the points needed to catch us with what we have. Notts County have a testing run in too so we might not need any more points but I wouldn't want to rest on our laurels. A point Friday would be massive but surely we can get points in the last two games.

Archived