onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ukip

For Us All

Advert

My favourite quote from those who have an "issue" with immigrants was on a Facebook recently. It went something along the lines of:

"I've had enough of all these immigrants steeling our jobs, I'm moving to Australia, they've got the right idea over there."

I've amended the quote slightly from text speak to English. You have to love the accidental irony :D

So we have two articles. One which states that a labour MP ordered to deportation of a sex offender when released from prison, and another where UKIP members are likening gay people to pedophiles and beastiality?

Are these going to make me vote for the BNP in blazers?

• 4 weeks later...
UKIP have been shown to make up figures to peddle lies, and to contain a bunch of bigoted right wing nuts. But if they take votes away from the Tories and splits their vote then maybe it's a good thing.

They can't be any worse than what we've already got.We need to get out of the EU asap,so somebody can try and regain control of our country.Brussels will eventually run us into the ground.

They can't be any worse than what we've already got.We need to get out of the EU asap,so somebody can try and regain control of our country.Brussels will eventually run us into the ground.

I'm usually quite up to date with the current politics. The one area I don't feel confident about is Europe and the pros and cons of it. If we had a referendum now I wouldn't know which was best, and I think (the usual xenophobic tabloid nonsense aside) a lot of people are the same. Totally agree a debate is needed. But an informed one, before any such decision is made.

I dont see immigration as the great problem we are told it is...... Its a finger pointing exercise just like benefits.

Illusionists distract the attention of the audience away from the relevant focus of the trick..... just like politicians like to distract the voters away from other things that are going on.

After the surprising results in the elections the big 3 have said they need to listen to the people more and engage more..... they have been saying it for many years when they have been failing..... nothing will change because UKIP isnt a threat.... yet. It may never become a direct threat but it may be the backdoor threat that scares parties the most.

Labour spend money but dont have a clue how to raise it

Tories raise money but dont know where it goes

Lib Dems just collect splinters in their collective asses

Everyone is sick of the farcical merry go round that is politics today.

To avoid the protest vote being for any party there should be an extra box added to the ballot papers.....

None of the above [X]

Archived