onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ukip

For Us All

Seems as though all the other main parties are jumping on the immigration bandwagon after UKIPS performance at the Eastleigh by-election.

But UKIP’s phenomenal performance in Eastleigh should be a major alarm bell for Westminster’s old guard.

The Lib Dems retained Chris Huhne’s old seat, but only through having more postal votes — cast two weeks ago before UKIP had fully mobilised.

Couple that with the almost universal hatred towards all three main parties that miserable MPs reported back from the doorsteps,and it feels a bit more than just a protest vote.

Views and opinions please.

Advert

It's been reported that the EU say that we will have to pay migrants full benefits on arrival, it appears that they are determined to grind us down,sooner we're out of that corrupt organisation the better, tin hat at ready.:shutup:

The e-petition 'Stop mass immigration from Bulgarian and Romanians in 2014, when EU restrictions on immigration are relaxed.' has reached 140,058 signatures and a response has been made to it.

This e-petition has passed 100 000 signatures and has been passed to the Backbench Business Committee to consider for debate. The Committee have allocated a debate in Westminster Hall on 22 April 2013.

Clearly a thread for UKIP supporters but I'll bite. I don't expect to change your opinion on immigration, but of the 2Million Polish that have arrived here since being in the EU only around 15,000 have claimed any sort of benefit.

Its ashtonishing to me that the actions of the ruling classes (bankers, corperations), have been blamed on the poor an immigration. Its such a myth that we overspend on public services.

Anyways like I said before I don't expect to change your opinion, however if you want to curb immigration that surely you also have to curb emmigration? Or do you want people to leave? I ask because I've done a lot of travelling (Oz, NZ, USA, Europe, Middle East). UK citizens hold down some of the top jobs around the world on the back of qualifications and education attained in the UK.

The reason the 3 main parites are hated is because they all stand for the same thing now in the main. They argue over a 1% change here or a 0.25% change there. Labour moved to the right to gain voters and Tories moved to the left to gain voters, Lib Dems are just useless! I'd be more in a radical move to the left that wasting time an energy on the immigration issue, because its a non issue.

I'm Cameron's speech on immigration the other day he said "Our membership of the EU allows British people free movement to travel, live and work in other European countries…

…and some 1.4 million British citizens exercise that right – including several hundred thousand in Spain alone."

And in return we have recieved 5.5 million people. Regardless of their intentions, its miles to many. We cant cope with that amount. The schools have no spaces,the hospitals cant cope and there is no where for anyone to live. Every time a job becomes available over 70 people apply for it. This keeps the wages to vertually every job at minimum wage. Minimum wage has become maximum wage.

Birds of a feather flock together, so now we have large areas in citys that are that no one speaks English.

I've had enough of people telling me what i should think, despite my own eyes and common sence telling me the complete opposite.

I want a free vote on membership. Its long over due and nothing like what was voted on back in the early 70's.

In my under educated, low IQ opinion, i think the EU is crap.

Nigel Farage for PM

It's a myth that we spend too much on public services? How are we $1 trillion in debt then? How is it we have a borrowing of 7.8% of GDP last year which was down from 11% (worse than Greece) in 2010?

This is my problem with the far left, they have no financial management ability at all. They want to take all your money to fuel a bloated public sector that runs at a loss all the time.

I'm Cameron's speech on immigration the other day he said "Our membership of the EU allows British people free movement to travel, live and work in other European countries…

…and some 1.4 million British citizens exercise that right – including several hundred thousand in Spain alone."

And in return we have recieved 5.5 million people. Regardless of their intentions, its miles to many. We cant cope with that amount. The schools have no spaces,the hospitals cant cope and there is no where for anyone to live. Every time a job becomes available over 70 people apply for it. This keeps the wages to vertually every job at minimum wage. Minimum wage has become maximum wage.

Birds of a feather flock together, so now we have large areas in citys that are that no one speaks English.

I've had enough of people telling me what i should think, despite my own eyes and common sence telling me the complete opposite.

I want a free vote on membership. Its long over due and nothing like what was voted on back in the early 70's.

In my under educated, low IQ opinion, i think the EU is crap.

Nigel Farage for PM

And of those 1.4 million (a lot more when you count the folk that are now not registered as UK citizens as you have to do in many countries), they still claim a pension, fuel allowances etc in their residing country and come back for NHS treatment. I know quite a few who do this. Isn't there great areas of Spain that watch Eastenders, eat pies and speak with northern accents. Hardly blending in?

I love it when the anti-ims get on their high horse and emigrate to NZ, Spain or other non specific English speaking nation.

I wish the British had the Polish work ethic.

There's a strong correlation between a persons iq and education when they feel they need to question others for suggesting that immigration is a problem.

In their view questioning immigration policy is racist. In fact the word immigration is probably racist.

positive or negative?

The rate or immigration into the UK since the beginning of the Millenium can't be sustained, the most pressing question is what's going to happen in the future. For non-EU nationals the answer has to be a rigorous points based stystem based on skills needed by the country, the same system as operated by Australia and the USA, particularly the former.

The rate or immigration into the UK since the beginning of the Millenium can't be sustained, the most pressing question is what's going to happen in the future. For non-EU nationals the answer has to be a rigorous points based stystem based on skills needed by the country, the same system as operated by Australia and the USA, particularly the former.

Exactly, but no doubt some numpty or do gooder will call you racist.

Archived