onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ukip

For Us All

J j I've worked all over the country my friend my views are based on what I've seen and personal circumstances I've worked since leaving school how do you think I feel when I can't get a council house but immigrants who can't even speak English have one . Also they get money for kids in their mother country which is disgusting and now in Britain the top boys name is Mohammad doesn't take a scientist to work out were being over run

Advert

J j I've worked all over the country my friend my views are based on what I've seen and personal circumstances I've worked since leaving school how do you think I feel when I can't get a council house but immigrants who can't even speak English have one . Also they get money for kids in their mother country which is disgusting and now in Britain the top boys name is Mohammad doesn't take a scientist to work out were being over run

The use of most popular names for children seems an odd way of deciding if we are 'over run' or not? Surely the statistics that show how many people of each ethnic group are actually here is more useful. But even then that includes generations who were born here and invited by the British government. Maybe the total Immigration numbers, but you would have to take into account those that leave. Do we include all nationalities or just those named Mohammed in order that we can get harry back to the top. Maybe we should start a Facebook group to encourage new mums to call their baby harry and then the problem will go away.

Spot on.

We currently don't seem capable of controlling the numbers and the quality of the people coming in. Bulgaria and Romania are among the most corrupt EU nations and share porous borders with equally murderous regimes and once we offer full working and welfare rights,we open the door to a crime risk we are incapable of fighting.

The countries were almost barred from joining the EU in 2007 because of mafia-style atrocities.They were given time to clean up

their acts but have still failed to put gangsters behind bars.

Our vetting procedures must be drastically improved to bring us in line with countries like the USA and Australia.

I spoke to a doctor last week , he was telling me how disgusted he is with the system, he says the current influx of immigrants are basically hill people, who awould think that aeroplanes are UFOs . Over here they are given a vote, benefits and a house , is that the type of people we want to attract to make Britain a better place to live ? I wouldn't mind but were hardly the biggest European country on the map, the system is flawed and has been since labour came to power all those years ago

Andy surely this tells a story we are being over run when in Briton the most common name is Mohammad

No it tells us that a huge proportion of Asians call their children by the name. Other ethnicities are spread more thinly. there is an obvious reason why its mohammad and not another asian name. Surely the actual numbers of immigrants/ethnic minorities are a better measure. If every black person called their child Dave, then Dave would be top.

I'm not saying that immigration is fine or needs serious changes, just that children's names is not the way to measure it.

Why shouldn't he be deported, why is he an exceptional case.

You misunderstand

I believe that he should be deported and hope that he is when it's proven to the courts that it's right to do so

\He's an exceptional case in that he isn't remotely typical of immigrants or Muslims

I'm glad you liked it, although disappointed at only the one quote.

Some older stats that probably won't interest you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2995[/ATTACH]

Of ciourse they interest me..why wouldn't they when I have said it's about numbers not the principle of immighration..which I have no issue with

You're not trying to tar me as anti immigration when what I want is well managed immigration, are you? If so I find that pathetic

Further proof that we are not unique in the immigration / emigration picture. All the largest countries in Europe have had the fair share, albeit the UK last year peaked up a bit:

I am for one not suggesting that we are unique..immigration on a large scale is a fact and I welcome it. I just want it to be managed better

As London is the financial centre of Europe (and the largest capital), many of these people would come here for employment.

\You don't say..we're obviously to idiotic to relaise this

The issue for me is that people are happy for 'similar immigrants', ie white, English speaking, similar culture; NZ, Australians, Canadians, US etc but dislike different cultures, foreign speaking, low paid immigrants.

Well obviousoly there are people like that..but not everyone who jhas concerns obver mass immigration or wants it better managed is like that

This was highlighted on a radio program last week and made very interesting listening.

Which programme?

If the statistics of gross immigration is 500k or 50k it seems the same people don't like it.

I agree..there are people whio just don't want any immigration at all

It is a global pattern and it's never going to change, you either embrace it or let it get you down.

Or you fight to change itr to make it work better for all concerned, those here, those wanting to come here etc etc To just blankly accept the status quo is no way forward

Sure the services are coming under pressure but that is a sad indictment of the services and the state they are in. Were these services any better a few years ago?

You don't think a dramatic and unplanned increase in demand when supply cannot change so quickly will have a negative effect on services. I beive they ave worsened for many reasons but one in certain areas is an increase in demand that supply cannot possibly keep pace with

The governments solution is to decrease the investment in public spending making the whole situation worse.

The gobvts solutionh is to try to make less people dependent on services and services are beinmg cut as a result of unsustainable national debt..we cannot afford the services we wouldlike to have at this point.

Would it not be better to improve the increase and improve the key services (health, schooling, housing).

Would lovethat to happen.o we finance it?

Unfortunately immigration will always be the lowest common denominator, it always has been.

For soem people yes, not for everyobne who has concerns re immigration..or are we all bigots?

Hope there are enougyh quotes here for you and by the way |I'm not working today as I did soooooooo many hours last wee so I'll probably spend all day being anal and muoti quoting...nothing else to do.....enjoy

The major problem is with lazy English people who won't work or accept jobs that are beneath them. We then employ foriegn labour to do those jobs.

Given the last time I went to London I was in a pub in Southwark full of white Londoners talking in a London accent your statement about no English speakers in London is obviously wrong. You ought to get out more

When did he say there are no English speakers in London?

I worked since leaving school through no fault of my own I ended up out of work it took me over a year to get another job I agree it did my head in when I went the job centre to see all the scum outside doing drugs drinking shouting I know that immigration is not the major problem but it is part of the problem same as the scum it's not about colour it's about wasting tax payers money on these people and as a tax payer I have a right to voice my concerns this thread was about immigration not lazy scum who don't want work my views would be the Same if it was I'm frustrated that my hard earned money is given to people who in my opinion have no right to it

Archived