onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bolton (A) match thread - 20th April

25 minutes ago, SuperHuman said:

I’ve finally got to the stage where I don’t care. 

This should have been a game with a 3k following and a decent chance to stay up. Or a 3k following in an end of season game where we’ve comfortably finished mid table. 

I’m not going because I’m fed up and just can’t be bothered now. Fed up of feeling let down, embarrassed, disappointed and angry. 

Nothing seems to change at this football club. I might sound dramatic, but we go through this type of period far too often. 

Far from dramatic. 

I'd never miss a last away of the season particularly with a session in Manchester. 

Today I'm off to the Dick Turpin for some dinner and a few sherbets with an ex work colleague. 

I'll check my phone sporadically but that's a slow torture in itself as I found out on Tuesday whilst watching Masterchef instead of being at the Wycombe game. 

• Like 2

Advert

35 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

The stats in general always seem to be cyclical. Hope I'm wrong but I don't see it for a few years. Maybe 5 years till we get back up. 

Maybe, it's never taken more than 5 years to get out of league 2/4. I'd be a little surprised if we go straight back up.

2 hours ago, JRC said:

Evey season roughly 1 : 6 teams get relegated. I think this will be my 7th relegation in 55 seasons. It's never been the end of the world some predict. Yes it's extremely disappointing but history also shows we bounce back. 

9 promotions 9 relegations for me, unfortunately the gulf between L1 and L2 is getting bigger, the Championship is now massive.  As with the FA Cup fiasco the only decisions are about money for the few.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, the_tench said:

I called relegation at Fleetwood away , never been one of those who clamours for refunds on tickets /travel but I haven't been an away game since that absolute surrender performance 

Wow. A gutless away performance by a side that was dismantled the following summer and you held that grudge against all the other Vale sides after that day, even the one that put in some great away performances on the way to promotion. That's some grudge. 

• Haha 1

Happy relegation day.

You poor fuckers who are going and wasting your money on the worst Vale team in generations, should be wearing black suits.

First away game of the season we got done 7. Last away game of the season might just beat it. 

Id like to thank Andy Crosby for his dull tippy tappy, nicey nice crap football. 
A big shout out to Carol Shanahan who puts all her energy into Port Vale Community Centre. 
And let’s not forget the scumbag that is David Flitcroft. Who managed to assemble the worst, most pathetic, most effortless squad in Port Vales history, over the course of three glorious transfer windows, and got away with it.

Go out there lads and show your worth. And may most of you be <ovf censored> off out of this club next season you absolute bunch of bottle job no hopers.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Happy relegation day.

You poor fuckers who are going and wasting your money on the worst Vale team in generations, should be wearing black suits.

First away game of the season we got done 7. Last away game of the season might just beat it. 

Id like to thank Andy Crosby for his dull tippy tappy, nicey nice crap football. 
A big shout out to Carol Shanahan who puts all her energy into Port Vale Community Centre. 
And let’s not forget the scumbag that is David Flitcroft. Who managed to assemble the worst, most pathetic, most effortless squad in Port Vales history, over the course of three glorious transfer windows, and got away with it.

Go out there lads and show your worth. And may most of you be <ovf censored> off out of this club next season you absolute bunch of bottle job no hopers.

Come on now Spunkers! Tell us what you really think!

• Haha 6

Happy relegation day.
Go out there lads and show your worth. And may most of you be off out of this club next season you absolute bunch of bottle job no hopers.

Grumpy Spunky

38 minutes ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

Wow. A gutless away performance by a side that was dismantled the following summer and you held that grudge against all the other Vale sides after that day, even the one that put in some great away performances on the way to promotion. That's some grudge. 

Assume he meant Fleetwood away this season.