onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (A) match thread 3rd Feb

In 15 years time when we’ve won our 3rd Premier League title on the spin, 6th FA Cup, the Champions League and beaten Man Utd for the 15th time, we’ll be laughing at this day wondering why we ever doubted Flickers and Crosby…..🤔

Advert

Won't be sacked too much of a love in between Carol, Flitcroft and Crosby. Patting each other on the back and tell each other how good they are at their jobs. Need some reality with a new set of eyes. Rapidly losing interest regular from 1969.

Crosby and Flitcroft need to go. I love what Carol has done but it's clear the money has run out. We need investment quickly. It's Mr Ainsworth for me all day long. A legend who gives 120% and has the experience of working with a small budget at this level.

Just walking back to my car now ahead of a 3 hour journey home. There are no words that I can use to describe how truly disgraceful that was. Flitcroft has stuffed us with his lack of signings. But I’m not letting Crosby off the hook. His management is atrocious and he needs <ovf censored> off ASAP if we are to stand any hope of survival.

It would very, very sad if Carol throws away the memories of Swindon and Wembley through blind loyalty to Dave Flitcroft.

She's on the precipice here. Get it right, and a stand is still named after her family when she sells up. If she gets it wrong, there will be respectful pressure on her to find someone with better decision-making capabilities and at least some money to take us forward.

Genuinely, as I have a lot of time for what she's done, I beg she gets this right. I really can't handle things falling apart this time.

10 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Yak is awful 

Since he came back from injury he has not been anywhere near

You are all busy shooting AC and DF - as well as them, there were a good few t@@spots on the pitch who couldnt give a fluke about the shirt - and im not counting Ryan Loft as I thought he ran his heart out - admittedly i was watching on ifeel-low

Having said that - IT IS ONLY A GAME/HOBBY

We will all hopefully wake up tomorrow morning bright and breezy - and.........life will go on -Not happy clapping, just stating the obvious

Would anyone on here want to manage PVFC, when you’ve got the ppl above you that we have. The model was tried failed months ago but we gave it CPR instead of taking some notice, did an Ostrich impression and by doing so left our backsides exposed. 

2 minutes ago, Alfie1962 said:

Won't be sacked too much of a love in between Carol, Flitcroft and Crosby. Patting each other on the back and tell each other how good they are at their jobs. Need some reality with a new set of eyes. Rapidly losing interest regular from 1969.

Carol has sacked two managers so far. 

What a shocking but expected result. Maybe the fans do have a clue! Something has to change here. Flitcroft, I have to admit, I was relieved he was made DOF as I certainly didn't want as a manager but is proving to be equally inept. Crosby with his micro management proving similar with or without directions from above. I thought we would ride it all out but I fear the worst. Something ain't right. Change it!!

Sent from my CPH2195 using onevalefan mobile app

Despite everything, Carol deserves to be defended because she has done so much for this club, particularly in buying out our previous owner over the odds.

Now, however, she needs to wake up and face the music: her trust in Flitcroft and Crosby has been utterly misplaced. If she is to save her legacy, the order of business is quite simple:

Find someone to invest in the club 

Sack Flitcroft 

Sack Crosby

And do it NOW before we lose everything you've built up at the club.  

16 minutes ago, Pheonix Vale said:

0 - 3    A Narrow Defeat for Vale

But he will say we had more possession and looked like we are getting there.  

He needs to go and bring in the tea boy/girl.  More chance of getting the players fired up and trying to win the game.  They look as if they are only going through the motions, but not trying to hard to win the games.

Furious the players have done it again .

If ever there was  a squad of players who showed no fight no togetherness that was evident today .

1100 and they couldn't motivate themselves do absolutely anything for the away support

Charlie Adam must be laughing is head off at our players .

We were absolutely unfit lacked desire and showed nothing at all 

I keep telling you we have a wolf in sheep's clothing playing for us but no one listens. 

Why is Smith captaining our team 

The blokes a fraud you know why he doesn't get injured because he doesnt do anything 

Crosby OUT and take your useless captain with you 

We are going down and deserve to on that performance alone 

Ripley 5 out if 10 

The rest 1 out of ten .

Great performance Vale 

Kill the club performance 

Archived