onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fleetwood (A) match thread 3rd Feb

Advert

I aren't sure of the fitness of the new guys but for this a game we need to win imo,so maybe this line up? Maybe  Sang instead of Massey or Gore

..............................................Ripley....................................

...............Debrah................Lopata...............Yak..................

..Massey...........Weir.................Gore................Shorrock....

.......................Mighten.....................Chislett.............

....................................Loft...................................

Hopefully it doesn’t come to it but lose today and with the transfer window going the way it did can see peoples patience brought close to breaking point. Fleetwood should be there for the taking but same might be true of us. For me would go with this lineup (not sure if Weir is able to play as a 10 or if he is just an orthodox CM otherwise might change it then).

GK: Ripley

RCB: Debrah

CB: Lopata

LCB: Jones

RWB: Sang

CM: Gore

CM: Weir

LWB: Grant 

AM: Chislett

AM: Mighten

CF: Wilson

Is it 15 games these haven't won in?? well we know the rest 🙂 

Joking aside,I do think anything other than a win here then things could turn a bit ugly after failing to recruit a striker,i am really hoping now that Loft can start to prove all the doubters wrong.... it's down to him to do that

40 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I aren't sure of the fitness of the new guys but for this a game we need to win imo,so maybe this line up? Maybe  Sang instead of Massey or Gore

..............................................Ripley....................................

...............Debrah................Lopata...............Yak..................

..Massey...........Weir.................Gore................Shorrock....

.......................Mighten.....................Chislett.............

....................................Loft...................................

Why on earth would you play Loft before Wilson 🤔 

5 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Hopefully it doesn’t come to it but lose today and with the transfer window going the way it did can see peoples patience brought close to breaking point. Fleetwood should be there for the taking but same might be true of us. For me would go with this lineup (not sure if Weir is able to play as a 10 or if he is just an orthodox CM otherwise might change it then).

GK: Ripley

RCB: Debrah

CB: Lopata

LCB: Jones

RWB: Sang

CM: Gore

CM: Weir

LWB: Grant 

AM: Chislett

AM: Mighten

CF: Wilson

Looks decent 👍🏻 have a feeling Jones won’t even make the bench again! 

9 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Looks decent 👍🏻 have a feeling Jones won’t even make the bench again! 

Yeah potentially. I just don’t see the justification for keeping Yak in the lineup, he wasn’t the only one but some of our defending last Saturday it was more luck than judgement it was 0-0 for so long. Unfortunately due to the upcoming schedule I suspect we are going to see a lot of load management of the players so the old sports science may come into play with selections going forward but today just get a win and work from there.

Praying for a win today because the reaction on social media could turn quite nasty. 

It’s the beginning of a season defining month, I think it will dictate which league we will be playing next season. Our loan lads have really got to hit the ground running today.

If Crosby can keep this squad in L1 he should be manager of the year. Best of luck to him.

On the assumption of injuries and fitness:

Ripley

Lowe Smudge Yak

Massey Gore Sang Grant

Weir Chizzy

Wilo

Ripley

Lowe   Lopata   Jesse

Massey   Sang   Weir  Shorrock

Mighten       Willow       Chizzy

Archived