onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vote of No Confidence (2)

Emile

Vote of No Confidence  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have confidence in the current regime?

• Yes
    • No - Sack Crosby
    • No - Sack Crosby and coaching staff
    • No - Sack Crosby, coaching staff and Director Of Football

Advert

It's the elephant in the room as regards the move but there's seemingly no place for home and away fans chanting at each other at Vale any more. Sorry to say but a lot of the fun has been sucked out since the move. People can opine as they see fit about how it shouldn't matter but it does, and I'll say "Good luck" to anyone trying to get new fans to come along and enjoy a flat atmosphere.
I'd love to think that the move could be reversed but that won't happen. 

Years ago the rowdies in the paddock used to change ends at half time to the end vale were attacking, was great for the atmos! Shame itd be impossible now due to all-seating

I do like Andy Crosby and he speaks well but if he keeps persisting with these tactics when our players are not good enough to play this way then it's only going one way for him

The problem for Andy comes from above and the calibre of striker we have been able to get. Pep would struggle to get goals with our attacking line up

Sent from my XQ-CC54 using onevalefan mobile app

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Black N White said:

Time for Carol to go. She’s taken us as far as she can and the lack off engagement with us fans from the club is beginning to p*** me off. 

Sell up and move on now before we end back in league 2. Several offers to sell and refusing is only harming the club and us fans. 

What engagement do you want? 

I’ve been supportive of Crosby but this can’t go on.

The only question is whether the owners take decisive action now, or if they let things drag on excruciatingly  long like they did with Askey.

Unfortunately our next manager will probably be sacked as well, not long after he struggles to accommodate our big centre forward signing in January, the bloke who sells five lighters for a pound outside Woollies. 

Edited by Santa
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 28/11/2023 at 02:33, LancyTony said:

MelbourneValiant is about 20 years behind the time!

Hahaha, even though I was ahead of the game when I said how bad we were after struggling to beat Northampton with the sideways tippy tappy crap. Now more and more fans seem to agree. Results proving me right even though I hate it. Really hoping to be proved wrong so I can eat humble pie. I just don't understand why I saw it and nobody else could, maybe it's because I am away from home while Vale fans were whipping each other up into euphoria during the 'good run' of results.

Crosby needs to go so a new manager can improve the squad in January. Last January we declared on 35 points and sat back, we have done it earlier this year, unless a change happens PDQ we are royally shafted.

• Like 1

We've scored 3 goals in the last 9, conceding 13.

Port Vale 0 - 1 Bolton Wanderers
Bristol Rovers 3 - 0 Port Vale
Portsmouth 2 - 0 Port Vale
Stevenage 0 - 0 Port Vale
Port Vale 0 - 1 Peterborough United
Port Vale 1 - 2 Cheltenham Town
Lincoln City 1 - 1 Port Vale
Shrewsbury Town 2 - 1 Port Vale 
Port Vale 0 - 1 Derby County

vs Shrewsbury = Garrity header from a free kick.

vs Lincoln = Garrity finish from a cross.

vs Cheltenham = Devine acrobatics from Smiths knockdown from a corner.

That's ONE GOAL FROM OPEN PLAY in NINE GAMES!

Sorry Andy, it's time for fresh ideas.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, PV1973 said:

I think you’re missing the point. We are not creating anything for a striker, not a thing, they can’t do it themselves. 

Sang put some great balls in to the box on Saturday, we had 15 corners, most of which were put in to the box pretty well. Uche was nowhere to be seen, neither was Massey except the 2 good chances they missed. Our strike force is useless, is this down to the tactics we are playing or are they just useless? My guess is they are just useless as neither have done it under other managers and you can add Loft on to that list.

• Like 2