onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Middlesborough H EFL QF Tickets/Crowd

Valiant62

Advert

8 hours ago, MBE said:

I would class myself a real Vale fan. ST holder for many years, go to the majority of away games but I won't be going as things stand at those prices.

FFS , you say you go away matches , how do you get there and what do you do for food and drink? Dont you pay for that? 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

39 minutes ago, andy jones said:

Makes me laugh.

Vale getting the quarter finals of a major competition  and some moan that we are basically charging the same as a league 1 match.

Christmas comes once a year,  Vale reach the last 8 of the league Cup for the first time ever. And it will probably be forever before we do it again. 

Shall we go? ...

No let's bitch about the price not being a give away £15 or something

January comes ...

What sort of club are we. Still haven't bought a striker!!

I know !! Unbelievable!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bycars rob said:

We have all had 70 years to save up for a quarter final, if you don`t want to pay it, it may be a long wait for another

Nice one Rob! I do think the prize money for this competition is shocking. £15K for last 16 winners and £25K for Qtr Final winners. £100k for the winners? You can see why clubs do not take it seriously until the revenue generated from the final and a European place for some non Champs Lge sides. Make the most of it Vale fans, for most of my life we've gone out 1st round!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 07/11/2023 at 13:07, MBE said:

I would class myself a real Vale fan. ST holder for many years, go to the majority of away games but I won't be going as things stand at those prices.

Sorry MBE but to beat the club over the pricing at £25 is rediculous,. 

God help you if we are promoted to the championship again or heaven forbid the premiership. 

To compete at a higher level  and sign better players we need to capitalise on every opportunity that comes our way. 

Get behind the club stop moaning and hopefully we can go one round further. 

UP THE VALE

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

On Saturday Vale had very reduced prices for the Burton game and less than 4,000 Vale fans turned up.  

Very good point Jean. People seem to think cheap tickets = a full ground. It doesn't work that way. A minority of people will be motivated either way by ticket prices. I think we'll still sell out (or get 10k+ at least) even with people moaning about the price. Not sure what our capacity is at the moment with the reduced safety certificates, no family stand, no second half of Lorne Street and a couple of pissoirs for toilets in the Paddock.

• Like 1

Fleetwood summer night school holidays. Reduced prices. Crowd 2743.

Crewe local Derby. Summer night. Kids still off. Reduced prices. Crowd 6375.

Sutton .3rd round. Schoolkids probably absent.Reduced prices.  Crowd 4113.

So where are these hordes of missing fans when the club do their best to make less attractive games affordable?

I can't believe folk are being critical of a once in a lifetime game and a pound increase. The opposition aren't glamorous but neither are we to Boro. But it's a game we have an outside chance in, and remember a draw in 90 mins gives us a chance in the penalty lottery. 

Our owners have tried reduced prices and look at the gates. I don't blame them one bit for the price structure. 

• Like 8

I think it's the thinking that the modern day has become. Everyone wants the best but aren't prepared to pay for it.

It hasn't got through to people that if you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

If you can only afford £6 a game then lower your aspirations, go to LeekTown, accept the standard of football is going to be lower, and have a good night.

Do g expect to pay £6 and watch European football.

Start realising that what you pay for is what you get!!

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Fleetwood summer night school holidays. Reduced prices. Crowd 2743.

Crewe local Derby. Summer night. Kids still off. Reduced prices. Crowd 6375.

Sutton .3rd round. Schoolkids probably absent.Reduced prices.  Crowd 4113.

So where are these hordes of missing fans when the club do their best to make less attractive games affordable?

I can't believe folk are being critical of a once in a lifetime game and a pound increase. The opposition aren't glamorous but neither are we to Boro. But it's a game we have an outside chance in, and remember a draw in 90 mins gives us a chance in the penalty lottery. 

Our owners have tried reduced prices and look at the gates. I don't blame them one bit for the price structure. 

Presumably the people clamouring for cheap football will be scooping up the FA Cup replay tickets at £10.00. 

• Like 2