onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Online ticketing

Jacko51

7 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Being someone who isn't good at all this online ordering stuff can you still physically go and buy tickets from inside the club shop? or has everything now got be done on online which wont be good for older fans( I aren't one of those by the way unless 51 is old 🙂 )

Been this morning you can buy your carlisle and crewe tickets from the shop

Advert

1 minute ago, rsb said:

Been this morning you can buy your carlisle and crewe tickets from the shop

Thanks for that rsb I have a season ticket so am ok for carlisle but it was the crewe ones i was after,if it had to be done online then i wouldn't of gone tbh but i think i will now

Do you still just go to the small ticket window in the club shop mate?

17 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Thanks for that rsb I have a season ticket so am ok for carlisle but it was the crewe ones i was after,if it had to be done online then i wouldn't of gone tbh but i think i will now

Do you still just go to the small ticket window in the club shop mate?

No just go to the shop tills ticket office is closed down

Don't misunderstand me. It's not beyond the wit of most people to sort out a pdf. But if they'd say, " if you want a discount on two Crewe tickets, come to the ticket office because our online ticketing is shyte", I'd have gone down there. Having followed the link to buy both, and then experience what I did, I'll know better next time to spend £6 on petrol to visit the ticket office to save £2. The ghost of Ted still haunts Vale ticket purchases.

41 minutes ago, Trumpingtonvale said:

If you’ve used a tablet/computer, taking a photo of the QR code with your phone then showing the picture to the scanner can work I think.  Bit of a faff but I don’t have a printer and for a couple of games last year I couldn’t get the code to upload in to Apple wallet so tried the photo approach it and it worked.

Thanks for this ,I wondered if it would work that way, knowing my luck though , but I will try it 

59 minutes ago, valiant steve said:

It could be seen by some as embarrassing that the club don't think we can sell enough tickets for a derby game against Crwho to justify opening our whole stadium. 

I wonder what the football team selection, tactics and general approach will be to this match? 

I was really pleased with this draw for the second round. It's a big deal to supporters. I hope the club take it as seriously as we do. 

It's Crewe not Stoke. Most Vale fans don't consider it a proper Derby. It will obviously bring in more fans than v Fleetwood, but LS and Hamil hold 5 to 6k, which is probably how many Vale fans we had in the ground the last time we played them in the league.

Further website Fail for Crwho double - Buying both tickets on concession (I'm 62) and so I put both in the basket and went to pay. £12 pops up when it should be £10. I can only put the league cup game in my Google wallet and i have to print off the receipt to get the second game. When printed over two pages it cuts the code square into two halves. So now I'm going to have to get the pdf on my email confirmation and edit it so that I can get the code whole on the print out.

Not that you should have to, but if you adjust the scale the page break should move so that it doesn't intersect your qr code.

2 hours ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

Looking through your post history you haven't said a single positive thing on here for months, you only come on to moan, leaves you in no position to criticise people that are only positive

It was Sarcasm.(Aimed at the moaners that moan about the moaners)

But there is obviously a problem with the ticketing system.

23 hours ago, smithie said:

I'd say they were very lucky to get a coach at such short notice to go that kind of distance. 

I honestly thought a corner had been turned with the behind-the-scenes stuff but things like this suggest otherwise. 

At the risk of repetition, we seem as a club to do the big, harder stuff easily (ground upgrade, RW suite, RW concert, fan zone etc) but repeatedly struggle to get to grips with the basics like making it as easy as possible for people to buy tickets, merchandise and other stuff. 

If l was Carol I'd want a full explanation about the coach mess-up from whoever is the manager responsible for such tasks. 

Bring back Joan !

43 minutes ago, Smallthorne clampet said:

Seriously I dont know why the club got rid of a lot of loyal experienced staff . The fan base is a mixture of all ages and I think the staff should reflect this .   

Personally I don't care if the whole ticket office staff are 16 as long as they can make a website work

Archived