onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Online ticketing

Jacko51

Advert

1 minute ago, DazFred said:

Pardon me for being thick,but the phrase,"buying through the clubs store",does that mean having an account and getting tickets that way or visiting the store(club) in person?

Essentially they are saying that the ticket office is no longer selling tickets and will be closed, if you want to buy a ticket you have to go to the till in the club shop and buy it there

6 minutes ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

Essentially they are saying that the ticket office is no longer selling tickets and will be closed, if you want to buy a ticket you have to go to the till in the club shop and buy it there

And if you can't attend in person?

3 minutes ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

How many walk-ups can they deal with? 

8 minutes ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

You can still buy online or I assume you can call the club shop

The last time I called the club shop was the Burton away game for tickets. Instead of telling me the number I was in the queue,it said waiting time was Forest Green Rovers away

2 hours ago, andy jones said:

For what it's worth ...

Yes we have the age old problem of the ticket office.

But surely the ray of hope is the systematic sorting of long time, ongoing, problems since Carol took over?

Rome wasn't built in a day and turning Vale Park into a modern day ground is certainly a bigger job than building a city! 😳 

Yes, absolutely.

However. Just an example.

I've posted on here over the last few seasons about how annoying it is to try and ring up the ticket office but quickly go to voicemail. We needed a call queueing system put in. Easy, logical, it's an everyday staple for 99% of customer service set ups.

I recently tried to ring up the ticket office, something to do with Barnsley tickets I think, and was pleased to find they'd put in a call queueing system. Sound, well done Vale, that's progress.

Following a few minutes on hold, being pleased with progress, I was then cackling with my head in my hands at how as soon as I got to position 1 in the queue after holding for a few minutes...it automatically sent me to that same voicemail like before. Only now I pointlessly waited 4-5 mins for it rather than 10 seconds.

I mean, come on. For <ovf censored> sake Vale. :laugh:

We are trying, fair enough, but it's like we've hired Frank Spencer to carry the work out.  I can just see him in the Railway in overalls looking nervously at a clipboard.

9 minutes ago, Doha said:

Yes, absolutely.

However. Just an example.

I've posted on here over the last few seasons about how annoying it is to try and ring up the ticket office but quickly go to voicemail. We needed a call queueing system put in. Easy, logical, it's an everyday staple for 99% of customer service set ups.

I recently tried to ring up the ticket office, something to do with Barnsley tickets I think, and was pleased to find they'd put in a call queueing system. Sound, well done Vale, that's progress.

Following a few minutes on hold, being pleased with progress, I was then cackling with my head in my hands at how as soon as I got to position 1 in the queue after holding for a few minutes...it automatically sent me to that same voicemail like before. Only now I pointlessly waited 4-5 mins for it rather than 10 seconds.

I mean, come on. For <ovf censored> sake Vale. :laugh:

We are trying, fair enough, but it's like we've hired Frank Spencer to carry the work out.  I can just see him in the Railway in overalls looking nervously at a clipboard.

Oooh Betty.😂😂

I rang this morning and was 2 in the queue and within 2 mins I was answered. Rang because there is no season ticket sticker on my seat. I asked if I pop in can I pick up a sticker and put it on myself but the lady on the phone said just give me your seat number and I'll make sure it's put on for you.

Hope they haven't just got rid of her.

Archived