onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Online ticketing

Jacko51

2 hours ago, PortVale89 said:

Vale are the ones who have scraped the loyalty scheme. They've just chucked everyone's loyalty points in the bin.

Re the ticket system, the minimum expectation should be it works all the time. Not "it would be nice if the website worked properly all of the time".

I think that’s the issue right there. It’s not a loyalty scheme. It’s a points scheme to try and fairly allocate away tickets after Exeter debacle.

Whilst I don’t agree with scrapping the points, especially without raising the it with supporters through the SC AND don’t agree with the logic in the statement today the reaction  has been over the top and out of proportion. Unless we are challenging top 3 all season and they don’t do a ridiculous allocation like 4 tickets per ST holder there the  will be no issues obtaining tickets for any fixtures. 

Combined the scheme with gremlins in the ticketing system it’s a PR disaster.

Certainly raised fan engagement, not in a positive way.

Advert

2 hours ago, barny61 said:

For those of you who are bit more savvy than me with today's technology. If I add my season ticket from my  Vale account to Google wallet, can I then scan that at the turnstile directly from my mobile phone to get in ? 🤔

Yes mate,

You can even just screenshot the picture from the website and use that!

12 minutes ago, Vale 1971 said:

I think the biggest problem they have is everyone buys at the same time for big away games .
A fairer way would be too give the die hards the ones who go every game home and away the points for them to get there tickets first .
Then just your every now and again away follower who has a season ticket and fancies a away day next
And last your occassional fan who goes less than 10 home and away games per season through work committments and choice .
I see no reason have a go at the club though if we had 14 thousand season ticket holders fair enough but we haven't last I heard we had 5500 so apart from Shrewsbury and Derby Fleetwood which will sell out there's no other away games what will .

That's exactly what the loyalty system did last year?

Posted this year ! Or did you mean this week Lightwood. Better get my a#se down there tomorrow.
They told me no postage on Season Tickets this Season Barny, even though I had paid £2.50 extra for delivery, was told to collect last Weekend or in the Week, ended up popping down on Saturday to collect....think mine and everybody else's delivery charge has gone towards new striker

2 minutes ago, Light_wood Grump said:

They told me no postage on Season Tickets this Season Barny, even though I had paid £2.50 extra for delivery, was told to collect last Weekend or in the Week, ended up popping down on Saturday to collect....think mine and everybody else's delivery charge has gone towards new striker emoji848.png

Looks like we are taking a step backwards in this department. Fair enough I will go and collect it from the ticket office. Cheers.

38 minutes ago, Vale 1971 said:

I think the biggest problem they have is everyone buys at the same time for big away games .
A fairer way would be too give the die hards the ones who go every game home and away the points for them to get there tickets first .
Then just your every now and again away follower who has a season ticket and fancies a away day next
And last your occassional fan who goes less than 10 home and away games per season through work committments and choice .
I see no reason have a go at the club though if we had 14 thousand season ticket holders fair enough but we haven't last I heard we had 5500 so apart from Shrewsbury and Derby Fleetwood which will sell out there's no other away games what will .

I agree. Maybe some kind of loyalty points system where fans accrue points over the season based on games they attend.

10 minutes ago, Light_wood Grump said:

They told me no postage on Season Tickets this Season Barny, even though I had paid £2.50 extra for delivery, was told to collect last Weekend or in the Week, ended up popping down on Saturday to collect....think mine and everybody else's delivery charge has gone towards new striker emoji848.png

If correct,  that is really poor.

On 02/08/2023 at 22:10, barny61 said:

Looks like we are taking a step backwards in this department. Fair enough I will go and collect it from the ticket office. Cheers.

do you have google wallet or apple pay??  If you go online on your PV Ticket account you can download your season ticket QR code straight to your phone.....you never need to collect it ever.   Saddo me did both 😉 

Archived