onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Online ticketing

Jacko51

Advert

On 20/08/2023 at 22:28, jimbo57 said:

They didn't.

In that case you would have the figures for Bycars, Hamil , Lorne + hospitality.  You would then add the tickets sold for the railway. This is known as doing a Stoke🤪. Total should be close to the 8,9 then.

Whatever the problem is it's still there now. Shame if it puts people off going. Would be great to have a full Hamil End. The club know about the problem, disappointed they've not put anything up on social media saying aware of the problem, working on it etc. They could let people know they can get tickets from the shop in the meantime. Not great for people not local.

22 hours ago, NorthwoodValiant said:

How many extra staff do you need to open up the additional stand?

So what? I think closing the whole Railway Stand makes the ground look rubbish, is disrespectful to Railway Paddock and Stand regulars (numbering 3,000+ for a league game) and says inadvertently that this is a nothing game that doesn't really matter.

29 minutes ago, bobbymanc said:

So what? I think closing the whole Railway Stand makes the ground look rubbish, is disrespectful to Railway Paddock and Stand regulars (numbering 3,000+ for a league game) and says inadvertently that this is a nothing game that doesn't really matter.

And i think you're being dramatic,

If those 3,000 railway regulars regularly turned up for cup games they wouldn't have closed the stand in the first place. 

The Ground looked rubbish last year when there was less than a thousand in there when we played Rotherham, also in this competition, and there was 0 atmosphere because 3,000 total fans were spread around the whole stadium

4 hours ago, valefan16 said:

Seems to still be issues, anyone getting joy calling the club shop? Wife keeps trying but sounds like its picked up and hung straight up?

Wanted to see if any of the Pink Away keeper shirts are in stock to order (L or XL) as can't online!

I went the club shop this morning to get my Crewe tickets. There was 4 people serving customers and the phone rang and somebody did answer so perhaps they do answer the phone calls if there not busy serving customers. There was loads of pink shirts up on hangers in the store so would be surprised if they didn't have them sizes in stock. 

Also another thing is they arnt actually proper match tickets we get now. There basically like a receipt or bus ticket with a bar code on that gets scanned when you go through the turnstile. It doesn't say on either Crewe ticket that I have for the league cup or football league trophy what time the game kicks off so I presume there both 7.45pm kick offs.

I went the club shop this morning to get my Crewe tickets. There was 4 people serving customers and the phone rang and somebody did answer so perhaps they do answer the phone calls if there not busy serving customers. There was loads of pink shirts up on hangers in the store so would be surprised if they didn't have them sizes in stock. 

Also another thing is they arnt actually proper match tickets we get now. There basically like a receipt or bus ticket with a bar code on that gets scanned when you go through the turnstile. It doesn't say on either Crewe ticket that I have for the league cup or football league trophy what time the game kicks off so I presume there both 7.45pm kick offs.
Does on mine?

15 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Does on mine?

I'd delete that immediately, if someone screenshots it and rocks up before you do they could get in on your ticket and you'd be locked outside with a "ticket already scanned" error displayed to the stewards. It happened to somoene going to one of the play off games or summat at Wembley and went viral on social media.

28 minutes ago, Doha said:

I'd delete that immediately, if someone screenshots it and rocks up before you do they could get in on your ticket and you'd be locked outside with a "ticket already scanned" error displayed to the stewards. It happened to somoene going to one of the play off games or summat at Wembley and went viral on social media.

Free admission. 

I'll be there at 5.00 pm soaking up the atmosphere . First in the ground 🤣

It’s a frustrating one as it’s the one thing the club really struggles on, if your not local giving them money is difficult at times.

Not necessarily the staffs fault but being able to get through on the phone to either the shop or in the past the ticket office can be hard work… I want to give them 60 quid of my money…

Archived