Samson or Forrester Smith Donnelly

Wozza Pett Ojo Benning or Samson 

Garrity or Conlon 

Taylor Harrison 

Go for the jugular and don't sit back 

Hopefully a win by more than 1

Sorry messed up. 

23 hours ago, valefan16 said:

...we are at home against a side that haven't won away since October and are really struggling.

So we all know what happens next!

Seriously, this is going to be harder than we think. Bonner is a good manager who has been undermined by a lack of investment from their board. He will have seen our poor home record and will be going for a win, out of desperation if nothing else. They are perfectly capable of pulling this off - unless, that is, we dominate them from the off. So straight at them Vale and this week, keep it tighter at the back!

I’ve been a lot of away games this season and away we have put in some decent performances but at home when sides sit in a bit more we have been clueless and it’s been dross even when we have won  we have got to be better at home if we want to attract the casual fans to the ground more often they won’t keep paying 24 quid to watch what’s being served up mainly since Christmas 

My money is that we will romp to a resounding 75% possession 12 shots to 1, 0-1 defeat. Goal In the 87th minute after some penalty box pinball.

Joking apart, hope this is the game that we properly turn up for. Can’t see another Burton performance from us and we’ve been generally  good of late🤞

4 hours ago, Coyney Valiant said:

I’ve been a lot of away games this season and away we have put in some decent performances but at home when sides sit in a bit more we have been clueless and it’s been dross even when we have won  we have got to be better at home if we want to attract the casual fans to the ground more often they won’t keep paying 24 quid to watch what’s being served up mainly since Christmas 

Which brings us back to the pitch. 

Much easier to sit in and let the home team run themselves into the ground.

Then hit them hard in the last 10 minutes.

14 minutes ago, SFBT said:

Which brings us back to the pitch. 

Much easier to sit in and let the home team run themselves into the ground.

Then hit them hard in the last 10 minutes.

I think defending is significantly more physically demanding than attacking. The defenders have to move in unison and / or chase down players on the ball and threats from players who could soon be on the ball. This is why we gased second half at Portsmouth when we didn't have the subs to refresh midfield. 

48 minutes ago, corbanlovesvale said:

Good luck to the vale today.  Hoppers you will have to sing for both of us today as I'm in agony with my back so won't be there.  But am confident the lads won't let us down again lol.

UTV and KTF 

Oh no, flipping nightmare for you mate 🙈

I'm busy running through all the official vale park lyric sheets now - will make enough noise for the both of us - either that or i`ll be nodding off 😍💤💤

Hope you get yerself better for next week mate 👍👍👍

18 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

Oh no, flipping nightmare for you mate 🙈

I'm busy running through all the official vale park lyric sheets now - will make enough noise for the both of us - either that or i`ll be nodding off 😍💤💤

Hope you get yerself better for next week mate 👍👍👍

Fact of old age m8 disc's are wearing away slowly. Looks like back the doctors to get my patches upped again.  But will still be at the vale asap.  And must get fit  as we now have a choir for next year 🙃😉 in the hamil. 

13 minutes ago, corbanlovesvale said:

Fact of old age m8 disc's are wearing away slowly. Looks like back the doctors to get my patches upped again.  But will still be at the vale asap.  And must get fit  as we now have a choir for next year 🙃😉 in the hamil. 

As long as no one plays a bagpipe. Absolute limit is a drum. 

Archived