onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Sheffield Wednesday v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Great following that .
3158 I think so hats off to all who are going .
Team well I'd make a case for Hall Pett Wilson and Butterworth along with Politic returning to the team at the expense of well ill leave that to the manager decide .
Thought Pett and Hall gave us more control v Morecambe .
Mipo was lively and good too .
So team to start game for me .
Stevens
Smith Jones Hall
Worrall Benning
Pett /Walker Garrity
/Butterworth /Politic /Conlon/Garrity
Wilson Harrison/massey
The /are for either or the first one are the ones I'd select
Looking forwards to the game what a great year its been for PVFC sign off with a performance fitting of having 3158 attending .
We won at Plymouth and won at Derby .
But we do go from.the supreme to the ridiculous .
If your going get behind the team collectively

9 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Great following that .
3158 I think so hats off to all who are going .
Team well I'd make a case for Hall Pett Wilson and Butterworth along with Politic returning to the team at the expense of well ill leave that to the manager decide .
Thought Pett and Hall gave us more control v Morecambe .
Mipo was lively and good too .
So team to start game for me .
Stevens
Smith Jones Hall
Worrall Benning
Pett /Walker Garrity
/Butterworth /Politic /Conlon/Garrity
Wilson Harrison/massey
The /are for either or the first one are the ones I'd select
Looking forwards to the game what a great year its been for PVFC sign off with a performance fitting of having 3158 attending .
We won at Plymouth and won at Derby .
But we do go from.the supreme to the ridiculous .
If your going get behind the team collectively

Agree with your sentiments about it’s a great end to a great year for us. And agreed Pett and Hall did well when they came on against Wednesday.

I just struggled a bit with your predicted team I was about settled on your first 11 but then noticed you d named Garrity twice so gave up at that point !

All the best !

UTV

6 hours ago, valefan79 said:

Apologies if already mentioned but where are people parking if travelling by car.

Made a late decision to go yesterday afternoon but tickets had sold out! However, beforehand I'd researched parking. Middlewood Park and Ride seems quite sizeable and seems about a 12 minute walk from Leppings Lane(the away end). Good luck finding somewhere and give them a shout for me!

9 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

For perspective on how far we've come.

4 years ago today we lost 1-4 at home to Oldham in an absolute shocker. 

21st birthday for my lad in the box and a meal. Ben Whitfield got a reluctant man of the match.

Here's hoping his 25th birthday is a lot better!! 

Very sobering!

And revealing.

Especially when you consider the gap between the two clubs now.

1 hour ago, crofty59 said:

Made a late decision to go yesterday afternoon but tickets had sold out! However, beforehand I'd researched parking. Middlewood Park and Ride seems quite sizeable and seems about a 12 minute walk from Leppings Lane(the away end). Good luck finding somewhere and give them a shout for me!

Get yourself in the home end, they’ll be plenty of room and there will be quite a few Vale fans in there too.

Must admit I got a warm squidgy feeling somewhere down south on Saturday when I saw the Funso was back on the bench - 👍👍👍👍😍😍😍😍 NICE

Safe trip tonight for all you beautiful bouncing valiants - I will be screaming at my projector screen on the ole IFOLLOW

UTV KTF etc

Archived