onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: FLT R32 Port Vale v Barnsley

Fosse69

Visit of the Tykes in the Round of 32: £20K at stake and a step towards Wembley. Tamp the pitch down and hope for a drying wind. Without a game to concern us next weekend, maybe field a stronger team than usual and go for the money? Would like to see McDermott and Charsley play, although teams for matches are dependent on the opposition as well as the competition, and an extra day to prepare/recover. Go for it 2-0 Vale.

Advert

18 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Have we had official confirmation that Mccarron has gone back to Lard ?

Stone

Robinson cass Smith Hall Mccarron? 

Charsley Pett mcdermott 

Mipo Politic 

Don’t think there’s anything official but he played for their U21’s yesterday I think.

Goes against my normal belief on naming a team for this competition but with us not playing next weekend I’d name a stronger team and get more minutes for the likes of Willo so would start him and Harrison up top.

Good chance get through .
Team well whoevers chosen should be up for it .
I'd go as strong as possible .
Stevens
Cass Forrester Hall
Massey Politic
Pett Charsley
Butterworth
Harrison Wilson
Some very good energy there.
Jones Smith Benning Garrity to be rested .
However if Forrester injured still Jones in .
I'd like see Politic on same side as go for it Hall I saw a few things in yesterday's game which would suggest Politic could be deadly in that position .
2-0 Vale Harrison and Politic

Stone
Robinson Cass Smith derek Benning
Pett
Charsley McD
Harrison willo

Enough in that team to win, can't imagine Barnsley will prioritize this game as they've got an FA Cup game on the weekend.

If we're more than 2 up at any point , get the strikers off as quick as possible and bring plant and mipo on. Gets more minutes in willos legs and Harrison a sharpener before Plymouth

Stevens

Forrester Hall

Robinson Charsley Pett Benning

Massey Butterworth Conlon

Harrison

I see only tickets available in Lorne Street I think maybe change it too only available in hamil I'd make that the home end in this trophy moving forwards.
Be surprised if more than 1500 turn up shame really but with world Cup on and exiting the best competition the FA Cup and it being generally horrible outside folks will not go .
Respect to those who do though I'm going leave it till last minute decide if going or not I'm off tomoz night but not not sure yet if going go probably see what weather like .
Two 0-0s in world Cup today only watched last 30 mins of Denmark Tunisia quite boring really and last 20 of Poland Mexico that wasn't very good either .
So Vale could be a great option tomoz evening as World Cup apart from England nor really seen any side where you think they are good .
All to mundane to me
UTV

Archived