onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Fleetwood Town

Fosse69

1 hour ago, Santa said:

They will work right up until the last minute by the looks of things.

I don’t think there is a perimeter fence / any advertising hoardings up on the Paddock side yet. 

You can hear loads of work going on in the background from about 50 seconds onward, sounds like they're drilling and driving the posts for the perimeter fence back in

Advert

As someone who travels a fair way to the home games, I'm always a little concerned about parking as I am never aware of any local issues - streets being shut and so on.

So, I really like the idea of a dedicated Vale parking website to buy a space in advance. I'm happy to do so for my own piece of mind before the five hour round trip.

It's probably not going to be used much for the Fleetwood game but could be useful for those bigger attendances.

See we being tipped to go down .
Well that makes me so mad and motivated .
Not on my watch are Vale going down .
Totally annoyed how can anyone tip us go down when a ball ain't even being kicked yet
Come on Vale silence the critics .
Hate stuff like that it's derogatory

1 hour ago, robf said:

As someone who travels a fair way to the home games, I'm always a little concerned about parking as I am never aware of any local issues - streets being shut and so on.

So, I really like the idea of a dedicated Vale parking website to buy a space in advance. I'm happy to do so for my own piece of mind before the five hour round trip.

It's probably not going to be used much for the Fleetwood game but could be useful for those bigger attendances.

It'll probably say Ethel at 46 Dolly's Lane (if her sister isn't visiting) or 56 Victoria Park Road(if Franks decorating is finished)....

2 hours ago, robf said:

excellent idea

Railway stand and Lorne Street sold out for sat so decent crowd in for opener just read on Port Vale VTID .
Let's get behind them more than ever .
UTV
Love the new home top what as Raco ye olde Crown in shop and one with Tony 4 on in honour of Tony Boult .
We all Vale ain't we
Be the reason why we go from strength to strength .
Let's give the players our all in support of them time to silence the haters
UTV

1 hour ago, Guppys left peg said:

The way some were describing him I was expecting him to walk on stage in a full body cast! Only out for two weeks is a relief though.

Especially as he takes a few games to get up to speed.

5 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

Totally annoyed how can anyone tip us go down when a ball ain't even being kicked yet

All the so called expert predictions will be pinned in that dressing room. Team talk for the season done.

Bring it on I can't wait...

5 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

Bring it on with them all writing us off, I think DC wouldn't have it any other way. Perfect motivational material for him to use. 

In fairness to the pundits, from the outside we look to have lost a couple of key players and until recently we'd hardly brought anyone in. We were also the lowest placed of the promoted sides to get promoted.

What the pundits won't have factored in is that our recruitment will bring in the very best we can and our owners will invest if we need it.

Most neutrals will just go for the lazy picks of who has the biggest support..I can almost guarantee that at least one of Ipswich, Sheffield Wednesday, Derby, Portsmouth will finish outside the top 6. If football was based on how many supporters and how big a budget then Bradford would have been promoted years ago. Football just doesn't work like that as proven by wycombe last season.

Sent from my SM-A920F using onevalefan mobile app

Archived