onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

13 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

No. Maybe some on here cough cough should stop calling people WUMS just because you don’t believe them. You don’t have do believe them, but you also don’t have to be a <ovf censored> about it. 

I don’t think I have ever used the term WUM. My post was poking fun at the one a few pages back. Stop being so serie A. 

Advert

15 hours ago, Warren said:

Bradford is a bigger club than Port Vale with a much better manager. Ok, they are in League 2, but they have been in the Premier League and have a much better stadium in a bigger city. I play devils advocate! 

You lost me when you said they had a much better manager. 

16 hours ago, Warren said:

Bradford is a bigger club than Port Vale with a much better manager. Ok, they are in League 2, but they have been in the Premier League and have a much better stadium in a bigger city. I play devils advocate! 

Disagree with the manager part. 

Hughes may have managed at the big league but has a shocking record with no promotions/trophies to show for it and dragged a  fairly strong stoke side into the championship while taking embarrassing cup defeats to League one & two clubs and has been sacked at pretty much every club. While the Bradford move might have been a financial one , to drop down to League 2 that fast just shows his man management doesn't work anymore. 

Give me a young and hungry manager like Darrell Clarke all day long. 

10 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Disagree with the manager part. 

Hughes may have managed at the big league but has a shocking record with no promotions/trophies to show for it and dragged a  fairly strong stoke side into the championship while taking embarrassing cup defeats to League one & two clubs and has been sacked at pretty much every club. While the Bradford move might have been a financial one , to drop down to League 2 that fast just shows his man management doesn't work anymore. 

Give me a young and hungry manager like Darrell Clarke all day long. 

Yeah he's been living off his Blackburn and Wales reputation for years now.

He never looks bothered anymore whenever I've seen him, like Sparky has lost his 'spark'.

If he fails at Bradford, it will likely end his managerial career.

Clarke is a winner and I love that about him.

Clarke > Hughes for me all day long.

What’s the average price?
Assuming we aren't counting juniors (apologies if we are and I will recalculate)
Therefore for this season counting Adults, Seniors and Young Adults, the averages according to my calculations are :
Lorne Street Early Bird £273.33
Lorne Street Full £336.66

Other Stands Early Bird £258.33
Other Stands Full £301.66

Bradford, again using Adults, Seniors and Young Adults are :
Early Bird £182.00
Full £283.33

Using the early bird figures (Other Stands for Vale not Lorne St.) And 14000 Bradford v 7000 Vale we are roughly £700,000.00 down over the season but as you say, we should get more walk ups, certainly with larger away followings.

Sent from my SM-G930F using onevalefan mobile app

Are we still selling Ben Garrity if he isn't clearing the ball off our line he is cracking a beautiful goal in a important one as after that bar one header wide from Brayford we looked in no danger whatsoever .
T Petts return will see BG return to his usual self .
750 k and rising UTV and not a chance he be going anywhere

57 minutes ago, ollyandpatch said:

Ok here are the rumours from todays game..

Worrall going to Stockport, Hussey going to Stevenage and Wrexham keeping an eye on Wilsons injury.

Would seem like a panic buy for Stockport, but if the price is right you'd think it would make sense. I'd hate to see Wozza go because I thought he pretty decent today and against Fleetwood, I think he's more than able to compete at this level. 

Ideally, I'd want him there to mentor Sammy Robinson this season so next and beyond he can work in/ compete with Massey at RWB.

I just can't see Wilson dropping to that level, you'd think he still has a point to prove and would want to move up the pyramid.

Who would've thought a month ago at this point Stevenage would be the best of those three teams listed 😧

8 minutes ago, PennState_Vale said:

Would seem like a panic buy for Stockport, but if the price is right you'd think it would make sense. I'd hate to see Wozza go because I thought he pretty decent today and against Fleetwood, I think he's more than able to compete at this level. 

Ideally, I'd want him there to mentor Sammy Robinson this season so next and beyond he can work in/ compete with Massey at RWB.

I just can't see Wilson dropping to that level, you'd think he still has a point to prove and would want to move up the pyramid.

Who would've thought a month ago at this point Stevenage would be the best of those three teams listed 😧

I can make up rumours so can you: leave it alone, this a unified group, nobody is going nowhere, this group is only going to improve except when I sign for Manchester Citiy!😂😂

1 hour ago, ollyandpatch said:

Ok here are the rumours from todays game..

Worrall going to Stockport, Hussey going to Stevenage and Wrexham keeping an eye on Wilsons injury.

Might be completely wrong but I don’t think any of those would come to anything. I think regards Hussey DC and fatty get on very well so maybe they could agree something but I’m just not convinced a move there would interest Hussey.

For Willo Wrexham could probably pay him a tidy sum but I don’t think he’s on low money here by all accounts. Would he really be interested in playing in the Conference when a good season here could have him moving up another league?

On a separate note Alan Nixon has tweeted he will have some news on us tomorrow morning on his Patreon whatever that will be.

The squad is well stocked and balanced with talent throughout, with only a few pieces needed to make us a really deep, well-equipped squad. At this stage we only want to send people on if desperados want to pay over the odds. There’s no time to source a replacement. Plug the gaps and keep the rest.

Archived