Match Thread: FAC 1 : Port Vale v Accrington Stanley

Fosse69

Advert:

Advert:

Advert:

Just now, Vale1995 said:

A non league side at home would be a perfect draw to get us in the hat i know they are potential banana skins as all you've got to look at is kings lynn but i cannot see a non league team causing us any problems with our squad this year

And then united away after that would be just lovely and id fancy our chances with how they are playing at the moment 🤣

There can be no doubt that DC and staff/players are going to bring some fantastic times to Vale imo

He totally changed that game by bringing Garrity on(they were walking through our midfield with ease and cheating first half) but in the 2nd half we were superb

I would just love the likes of RZ(cant remember the other few) to come on now and say how wrong they were about DC etc , i mean in just the last 11 games we have won 9 drawn 1 and lost 1... lets forget your agenda's against him and lets all rise as one and help to bring the glory days back to the Vale and us fans

Onwards and Upwards with Darrell Clarke's black and white army

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, Paul6754 said:

Can't ask for anymore than that, can't really comment much as could only listen on iFollow.

Frustrated that there's no video of FA Cup games on iFollow, the FA and EFL should get together and sort this out, at least give fans the option of paying to watch.

Exactly. Gutted I couldn't watch that. I have the money ready to pay and send a bob or two the club's way. But no. Why not? Like, I can watch it on Dutch TV.  Excellent result.  As a Biddulphian  really good to see our lad doing so well.  

• Like 1

Advert: