Who to sign for next season?

1 hour ago, philpvfc said:

There are quite a few players on more than 1.5k a week. 

Dont think that is what the poster said. 

• Like 1

Advert:

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very harsh and, if nothing else, shows the demand for instant success amongst football supporters nowadays. His first season in league football, was the sole shining light when we were playing absolut

£10,000 is better than £0 as the only reason he'd be going now is the new regime have clearly decided with his injury history he's too risky to be given another deal in the summer.  Disappointing

God help him if he came here. 1 game without scoring: 'We're going to achieve nothing with non league signings', 'he's crap', 'we should have kept Guthrie', 'we need Pope'.....

Posted Images

I heard on the radio someone mention we should go for Chris Hussey who is a very good left back BUT i dont think we will be aiming at signing 32yr old players,we will target younger experienced players and those who have potential,i think he is aiming to get the average age of the squad down

• Like 1

Advert:

1 hour ago, werstayinup said:

I heard on the radio someone mention we should go for Chris Hussey who is a very good left back BUT i dont think we will be aiming at signing 32yr old players,we will target younger experienced players and those who have potential,i think he is aiming to get the average age of the squad down

I think its only because of the link with Flitcroft. I agree I don't think he fits the profile of the type of player we should be signing.

6 minutes ago, grand prix pants said:

Number one priority: Manny

Subject to no more tissue injuries whatsoever this season.

• Like 3

Sure we could do with 1 or 2 more coaches, we haven't signed any for a couple of days.  🤪  

Sure Flitters and DC have a list already, depending on which players they want to keep and let go.  As Sproson said, will some of the players being offered contacts want to stay?  I would have thought they would want to stay and be part of the new vision the club has.  But you never know with agents and footballers.

At least we know any players coming in will have a medical now, so hopefully that will cut down on some of the injuries Vale players seem to pick up on a regular basis. 

Also Speedie and Co will have a bigger pitch to mark out next season by the sounds of it.  Wingers ripping down the wings lobbing balls into the penalty box again.  Memories of the Chamberlain brothers, Guppy and others doing that on the wide pitch.  Listening to opposition managers complaining about the size of the pitch 🤣.

• Like 2

Advert:

On 28/03/2021 at 12:15, Doha said:

Subject to no more tissue injuries whatsoever this season.

Agree no more sick noted or hangers on, if your not up to standards and demands of professional football and come with a history of injuries then Port Vale FC ain’t the place for you !!! Hope every new player is systematically and throughly checked out !!! Listening carol and co  👂 

52 minutes ago, Doha said:

My POTY. Or Rodney, or Legge. Or Conlon. All to play for

• Haha 1

Advert:

2 hours ago, 1 said:

My POTY. Or Rodney, or Legge. Or Conlon. All to play for

Legge? 

I want to know which Legge you’ve been watching this season? We’ve got one called Leon, and for 70% of the games he’s been poor.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1