Match Thread: Port Vale v Newport County

Advert:

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know who it was and i'm not taking away the right to an opinion. But a while back someone despite Worrall being second to KDB in the entire country for assists still wasn't happy as he doesn't

Thank goodness for Worrall though  Team effort all excellent but he has literally ran through a brick wall with his dodgy ankle 

Sneering at Vale players who are selected to play is wrong what does it achieve ?

Posted Images

Someone else pointed out if he's turned Zak Jules into a League one player then he's capable of miracles 

Fair play to Mills I've been a huge critic. 

He has been decent the last 2 games 

• Like 5

Very entertaining game. Lots of skill on display from Vale. But we also matched up physically and tactically. Excellent from everyone full stop. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tommytunstall said:

Agree with that. Only thing you missed well done Managerial team. You have come in for some stick. Do it again on Saturday boys.

I agree . Come on the vale . 

Just now, darren1810 said:

Someone else pointed out if he's turned Zak Jules into a League one player then he's capable of miracles 

Fair play to Mills I've been a huge critic. 

He has been decent the last 2 games 

Crookes as well. Miracle worker with the full backs 

• Like 1

Advert:

Excellent first half, played some really good football. Second half we had to sustain a lot of pressure, conceded a poor goal but showed great character to dig in and score a scrappy goal and we still managed to hang on. All credit to the lads. Worrall was head and shoulders above anyone on the pitch tonight. What a player. Conlon, Monty and Legge stood out too.

On a side note, Newport are an awful side. Absolutely horrible, on par with Stevenage. Fouling, rolling around, trying to trick the referee whilst also elbowing, grabbing and pushing our lads all over the pitch. Labadie isn't a footballer, he's a rugby player. 

Oh and Robinson is still rubbish.

I'll sleep well tonight! UTV

Just now, Rampant Zebra said:

You are joking of course? Theo played his part as much as anyone else. 

How are you always so consistently wrong about everything :laugh: From V2001 to the worst forward in the league, RZ always has it nailed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

All the boys gave there all for the cause! I cannot ask for more ! At last we what we deserved from a game . So pleased for all UTV

• Like 4

Folks thanks for the chat and comments, a truly pleasant way of spending an evening. I’m not sure I want go back to VP this is far more entertaining. I’d really like to thank the individual who still wants JA at the club. 

• Like 2

Advert:

Brilliant first half second half uncomfortable till the manager changed it then we scored and did a really job after .

A gutsy win Worrall 2 assists terrific but I've got say the back five really dug in and to a man were excellent as after half time we lost it somewhat 

UTV well done the lads and our leader Darrell Clark you won us that with your substitutions UTV 

Advert:

Just now, ItsPricey said:

On a side note, Newport are an awful side. Absolutely horrible, on par with Stevenage. Fouling, rolling around, trying to trick the referee whilst also elbowing, grabbing and pushing our lads all over the pitch. Labadie isn't a footballer, he's a rugby player.

Unfortunately that is often what it takes to succeed in this farmers league. 

I felt genuinely sick towards injury time when they were coming forward with the ball, we're all well acquainted with the usual results from that happening. Worrall must be knackered, had a great game and ran himself into the ground to the very end. If the other 9 outfield players had his resilience and commitment we'd plss the league with 46 wins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hallelujah, important 3pts given the other results tonight. They all did their part but Worrall and Conlon were brilliant. had some luck for a change.

Thought the ref was much better than what we've recently had, he cottoned on to their falling over antics.

• Like 3